Chapter One: Entering Nevermore

Wednesday's P.O.V
For the past several hours my parents have been singing their song. They are in front of me as my little brother is sitting in the passangers seat next to Lurch, who is a frankenstein monster. Lurch is driving our black shiny limo. I am so mad at my parents because they are taking me to a private school called Nevermore Academy that's filled with monsters and people who have special abilities. It's not my fault that bullies were being rude to my little brother! I am 16 years old which means I'm now a Sophormore. This was the private school that both of my parents fell in love with. I don't want to be here. Why? Well it's because I don't want to turn into my parents. Love is weakness! The song restarts, playing. Oh no, not again...

🎶I close my eyes then I drift away into the magic night🎶 my dad starts singing and I look at them, tarring my eyes from the window. 🎶I softly say🎶 dad looks at my mom with romantic eyes and mom smiles at him.

she joins in 🎶A silent prayer🎶 then they put their hands againts each others hands. Gross... 🎶Like dreamers doooo🎶 then, they hold each others hands into fists and let go. 🎶Then I fall asleep do dream, my dreams of yoooou🎶 That makes me close my eyes from how disgusting they are acting. 🎶I remember!🎶

                In the back of me, I hear birds chirping. Then I re-open my eyes. Suddenly the birds smash into the front of the limo glass, making a loud thump in time to music. My little brother jumps in fear of shock and then my parents continue to sing. 

🎶That you said goodbyeeee🎶 mom snaps her fingers three times to the sound of beat from the music. The song continues which makes my parents start making out madly. I just give them both glares of annoyance. When will they ever stop? 

Soon they stop and both look at me. My dad sighs in distraught. 

Mom tilts her head and then says to me, "Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" That's right, I'm so mad at them that I still haven't spoken a word to them ever since they told me the news of me going to their private school.

Seriously? I turn my head towards to look at our Harpsichord butler, who is a dear friend of mine. "Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them." 

                  He turns to look at me real quickly and then groans in a heavy voice. After that, he turns back, paying attention to driving. I turn my head back to look in front of me. Mom just hums.

Dad then leans over whipsering to me, "I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore." Mom nods her head and dad looks at her saying, "Won't she, Tish?" 

Mom then looks at him saying, "Ofcourse. It's the perfect school for her." 

The first thing I say to them in a while is, "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?" I mocked. "I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Seance Society." 

Mom turns to look out the window saying, "I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you." She then looks at me and tilts her head downwards smirking, "Maybe you'll even make some friends." 

Dad then smiles with his big yellow teeth showing. "Nevermore is like no other boarding school." He reasurres me but then he looks at mom. "It's a magical palce." Pfft, please... magical place? More like the place of doom and stupiditity! "It's where I met your mother." mom then looks at him. "And we fell in love." he says, very dramatic. 

They are about to lean in until I say about to throw up, "You guys are making me nauses." Then they turned to look at me. "Not in a good way." I then stare at them with mean dagger eyes.