Chapter VIII: Hedgehogs and Eye Candy

"Did you know that Hedgehogs are Lactose intolerant?" Terry questioned as Blair and him sat in the great hall with the Weasley twins and Harry and his friends, who were finally introduced

"They also eat worms." Blair teased, glancing to her best friend. Terry gagged and sent a harsh glare her way before pushing his plate away.

"Why are you two talking about Hedgehogs?" Fred questioned, eyebrows pinched.

"Yeah, aren't they mean? The quills can really hurt." George added.

"Hedgehogs can actually be quite lovable." Hermione spoke up as she ate her plate of roast and potatoes. Terry looked over at the bushy haired girl with a grin.

"See? Lovable!" Terry agreed before throwing his arm over Blair's shoulder. Said girl rolled her eyes at her friend, shrugging his arm off of her.

"Big headed maybe." Blair laughed.

"Something's-"

"Shut up." Blair stopped Terry.

"Wait- I wanted to know what he was going to say!" Fred argued. Blair turned to look at the twin, shaking her head.

"No you don't. Trust me." She said before looking back up at Harry. She was about to speak when Albus had stood up.

"The time has come for the casket to be brought out!"

"The tournament started seven hundred years ago..and was held every five years to keep the three European schools connected." Terry explained as Blair walked next to him. He had yet to stop talking about the blasted thing, not even trying to talk about the incident with Harry and her parents.

"Why are you so interested? You're not able to enter. We're both here merely for moral support." Blair told him. Terry shook his head.

"No, you're here for moral support. I'm here for the eye candy." He corrected, his eyes catching on one of the older Hogwarts students.

"Does that mean you'll be going to the Yule ball with someone?" Blair questioned. Beauxbaton had prepared their students for the dance prior to even arriving at Hogwarts. It seemed only Hogwarts didn't know of it yet.