Page 42 | Training Camp

Start from the beginning

I sighed and was about to tell everyone to fall in, when some of the class B approaches them. Then, I recognizes Pony and Yanagi hanging out with the other class A girls, and a Mineta drooling not far from them. I simply faced him and discreetly called him.

Y/N: "Psst. Mineta." I called, before giving him a shuddering glare that will haunt him for the rest of the day. A warning that he should not do any attempt against the girls of class A and B. "I. Am. Watching. You. Grape Boy."

Shivering, Mineta stood straight and nervously saluted me.

Mineta: "R-RIGHT!"

Kaminari: "Class-Rep's sure is scary when he's serious..." Kaminari commented, which the other boys of 1-A agreed.

Kirishima: "That's so chivalric and manly, too! I wonder what will happen to Mineta if he defy Yugano's orders."

Tokoyami: "He'll die for sure."

The two nodded their heads at Tokoyami's remarks.

Y/N: "Hey, everyone. Bus is here. Let's go!" I shouted. "Go and take your seat to where you're comfortable at. I will not scold you, unlike Iida over there."

Iida: "Hey, Class-Rep! That's not true!"

Y/N: "Hahhh... Nevermind. Just- Just take your seats." I said with a tired sigh.

---------------

3rd Person PoV

The bus is seen on a highway as the class 1-A are all comfortably sitting in their seats.

And Y/N is in the very back of the bus, sleeping, and it was a miracle that he doesn't care with all of the noises from his classmates

Aizawa: "Everyone quiet, where's Y/N?"

All of them stopped talking and they all simply pointed their fingers at the blonde boy sleeping at the end of the bus.

1-A: "He's there."

Y/N:  *Snores*

Aizawa: "Huh, oh well..." Aizawa ignores his students as he also took a short nap.

(Minutes Later)