Part 2 (Lime) ⚠️

Começar do início

Cale flinched slightly as Choi Han moved to kneel in front of him, towering over Cale's sitting form. He leaned forward enough to whisper in Cale's ear as he placed a warm hand on his knee.

"Are you being serious about this?"

Cale's heart skipped a beat. At that moment, he felt that this might be a bit dangerous. Nonetheless, he nodded his head. "Haha, you're a pretty straightforward person. Sure, I'll let you do whatever, but if I say stop and you don't, I will slap you."

Choi Han's ears were red as he agreed to not go too far, and placed a warm hand over Cale's crotch. His hand was just at normal temperature, but to the freezing Cale, it felt extremely warm even with multiple layers of fabric separating it from his skin.

Cale inhaled slowly as Choi Han gently started cupping and moving his hand with his head leaning on Cale's shoulder, gently blowing hot air at his exposed neck.

Cale shivered at that moment, and not just because of the cold weather. 'Eh... Whatever, I already agreed anyway. This much won't do any harm.'

But as Choi Han kept increasing the pressure and speed by miniscule amounts, Cale felt himself actually growing warmer. He shifted in his seat a bit, as he had been sitting on an uncomfortable rock the whole time and had been locked into place by Choi Han.

Choi Han had apparently understood that as a signal to pick up the pace.

Cale gasped quietly as Choi Han's hand pressed slightly harder and sped up more. He was already a little hard by doing this for the past two minutes, but it was gradually becoming more difficult to sit still.

Suddenly, Choi Han whispered in his ear.

"Finally feeling it, huh?"

For some reason the low tone of his voice made Cale grow harder. He was probably halfway up by now, but was containing himself very well.

Choi Han on the other hand was growing impatient. He felt awkward doing this for so long already, so he wanted to see Cale flustered as much as possible, as fast as possible.

"Huff..."

The warmth of Choi Han's hand seemed to be spreading throughout Cale's body at a fast rate. He gasped again and slightly leaned his head back as Choi Han started applying more pressure. A small tent was just starting to form from such a firm sensation.

The tiny hairs on his throat could sense just how close Choi Han's lips were to him. Hot air continued to tickle an area very close to his sweet spot, and he flinched as something wet touched his neck.

Another warm hand also snaked its way under his shirt, rubbing sensitive circles on his hip. Cale let his head rest against the wall behind him. His eyebrows were pinched together.

'This guy... Isn't he doing a lot?'

Why was he going so far out of his way to make Cale feel good? It was suspicious.

"Stop holding back."

Cale flinched again as Choi Han bit his earlobe. It was true that Cale was not making much noise besides heavy breathing, but did this guy have to order him around?

Cale kept quiet on purpose, feeling slightly annoyed at how commanding Choi Han's tone was.

His strike didn't last long however, as he let out his first audible gasp as Choi Han gripped his crotch, squeezed his hip, and lightly bit the sweet spot on his neck all at the same time. His ears reddened further as he realized he had just made a noise, while he felt Choi Han smirk against his shoulder.