welcome to the foundation!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/n: so soft!!~~ fuck it *pulls 953 into his lap and hugs her* your mine fluffy!!!~

953: noooooo let me go!!!! *Starts squirming trying to get out and starts grinding on y/n accidentally*

Y/n: haha no, you to soft to...let...go why are my pants wet?

953 frezzes and is cherry red

Y/n: and why does it smell really sweet now?.. did you do this?

953: i- wh- *starts imitating a tomato*

Y/n gets close to 953's ear: so you did cause this..*realizes* so you liked the headpats that much?~

953: let me gooo!!!!

Y/n: admit it

953 admit w-what?!

Y/n: you soaked yourself from having someone touch your ears!!!

953: f-fuck you let me goo!! *starts struggling harder*

Y/n: nah *pulls her back into my lap and causes her to suppress another moan as y/n starts playing with her ears again*

953: 'c-calm down...ahhh I came from having my fucking ears touched!!!! *Whines* I'm never gonna live this down...' l-let me go..pl-eeeease!!!~

Y/n: alright, but only cause I don't want my pants soaked *grins* nextime I'll see if you have any tails!~

953: 'I would have rather die now' *rubs thigs together* 'im fucking soaked..'

Y/n: see ya later fluffy!~ *walks down the hall while reading different door number* what to steal?... *Peaks into 682's chamber only to be greeted by an acid wave and a broken wall*

A few minutes later y/n's half melted skeleton sits up and starts regenerateing unaware that he is being recorded up till now

As soon as Y/n's jaw and throat reformed he just hummed

Y/n: hmm...that fucking hurt...*stands up and dusts of what's left of his clothing* WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!! THAT DAMN ACID DISOVED MY CLOTHS!!!! Fuuuuuck!!!!*sits down*

Y/n: alpha!! *Nothing happens* ALPHA!! *again...nothing happens* alpha?..

Alpha: *dings* whaaaat?...

Y/n: I need new cloths....

Alpha: the fuck did you do?

Y/n: I took an accidental acid bath, hehe

Alpha: how the fuck do you do that? *Buys blue jeans some generic black steel toe boots and a black shirt, then spawns them in next to y/n*

Y/n gets dressed while talking

Y/n: something displaced the acid so it go slung to me, not to mention there is now a giant hole in the wall and an un-

Speaker: SCP 682 has broken containment!! All site personnel seek the nearest safe place, all guards have been deployed and are going to recapture i- *static sound draws out for a few minutes followed by the nearby walk shaking

Y/n: I swear if it's a fucking mole I'm going to kill it...*683 tunnels through the wall and notices a half naked y/n*

682: what are you doing human?..

Y/n: getting dressed? You?

682: killing?..'this human is weird..'

Y/n: cool, you going to kill me?

682: are you scared?

Y/n: no I'm more interested in what you are...you look like a alligator

682: I AM NOT A FUCKING ALLIGATOR, I AM A HARBINGER OF DEATH!!