"who did your hair?" ; R x K

Kiri was riding her Ilu when Tuk came up to her. "Kiri, did you see Roxto's hair?" the small girl giggled out. Kiri dismounted her Ilu and went to her younger sister. "Hey that's not very nice" she scolded her younger sister, "but it look's silly" she whispered to her. Kiri and Tuk giggled walking past Roxto and Lo'ak. "Who did Roxto's hair?" Tuk giggled a little too loud. "HEY" Roxto yelled at Tuk. "Leave her alone" Lo'ak threatened to Roxto. "hey Roxto, maybe I can do your hair later?" Kiri suggested to him. "Uh yeah sure" he muttered to her. 

Later that day Kiri met Roxto down at the beach. "Okay pick some beads" Kiri asked him while putting her bead collection on the sand. "um these" he said picking out wood brown, and turquoise blue. "ooh pretty" she said while grabbing the beads and starting to braid it in. 

"All done" Kiri proudly says. "You're good at this" Roxto says while putting one braid from his hair in front of him. "thank you, my mum taught me" she giggled out. "oh well your mum's good" he told her. "I have to go now, my dad will get worried" she said while picking up her beads. "oh well bye then, thanks for doing my hair" he said with a soft smile. "Bye" Kiri said while walking back to the Sully's hut. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<223 words>

@thislilgirl_ requested for me to do a Roxto and Kiri oneshot!! i think kiri is the type of girl to do people's hair with fun beads like Neytiri taught her. welp i have ideassssss!! now. 

~ Bivi :0