Under the stars ; N x J

One late evening, Neytiri dragged Jake to get on his Ikran and fly out somewhere up at the top of the mountains.

"Neytiri where are you taking me" Jake asked with a smirk appearing on his face, as Neytiri's hands covered his eyes. They where now on top one of the biggest mountain in their clan. 

"Just let me guide you Ma Jake, you trust me right?" She asked the young man in-front of her while still guiding him through the mountain.

"of course I trust you" He replies his smirk still plastered to his face. After a while of pulling Jake around the muddy path, Neytiri announces that they have made it.

"Neytiri all of that work this better be worth i-" Jake starts until Neytiri takes her hands off his face to showcase a beautiful arrays of stars in the night sky. the bioluminescent plants started to glow bright to giving the place a type of glow that sends chills through your spine. 

"wow" was all Jake could breath out, then he turned to Neytiri who was smiling like an Idiot. Her blue skin was simmering underneath the stars as she ran out to the Little hammock that was there. Jakes eyes where glued to the girl who brought him to where he is now. The beautiful girl patted to a spot next to her on the hammock, Jake ran to claim his spot next to his girl.

"See it's so worth it" She said while pointing to the sky. Jake's tail made its way around the sweet couple. "It's beautiful" she gasped, her eyes going wide. 

"You're beautiful" Jake breathed out smirking. A light purple covered Neytiri's cheeks as she wrapped her arms around the boy she calls home. The love-stick boy kissed the girl's forehead.

"when did you find this" Jake asked the girl warped in his arms. 

"when you didn't notice I was missing" She simply replied with a smug look on her face.

"oh when was that?, I always notice if you're there or not" He said playing her game.

"oh you do?" She asked, still staring out in the sky.

"yes" he answered looking at her.

"I love you" he blurted out, he said while burying his head in her neck.

"I love you to" she answered as she kissed his forehead. this resolved in them both drifting away into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<390 words> 

Hehe how do we like it so far!!!, I'm actually proud of this lol. Tell me if you like it or not!!!!

- bivi :0