"My Love where are you?" ; J x N

One evening Jake noticed that Neytiri wasn't hanging around the clan helping her mother out as she usually does when she gets bored. "Mo'at do you know where Neytiri is?" Jake asked Neytiri's mother, in Na'vi. "No, i've been busy to notice if she left or not" she answer's in Na'vi. "Oh Thanks though" He answers back as he prepares his Ikran for flight. There was only a few places that his love could go to. 

The star hammock were they would spend most their nights at. That's the first place he checked. "My love are you here?" he shouted out, no reply. He mounted his Ikran and went to the bulldoze site of the home-tree. He knew Neytiri went there on rare occasions, Maybe today was a rare occasion?. He flew down to the site calling her name. "Neytiri, Neytiri" he repeated. No reply. He pouted as he mounted his Ikran again. going to one more spot. the tree they spend most day's at. 

Jake dismounted his Ikran at the last Spot he was going to. Jake walked through the flowers and plants, while shouting ""My love where are you?". "Ma Jake?" She softly replied ,looking like she had just woken up. She was lying on the grass. "My Love why are you here?" He asked while sitting down next to her. "I couldn't sleep last night so in the afternoon I came here" she answered falling back down on the soft grass. "aw could Neytiri not sleep last night?" He pouted, upset because she didn't tell him that happened to her. "Shush" she breathed out. "aw, but seriously, come to me you help with anything" he said as he laid down next to her. "I promise" she told him. 

When nightfall hit they were cuddling on the soft grass. Neytiri's head was resting on his arm as his face was buried in her neck. 

That night he had the best sleep with his love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<326 words> 

I'm obsessed with them as a couple 🫶 I can totally see this happening eeee this is short and sweet to fill you up today!!! (we goin act like im not gonna post again 😭)

I have only a week of school holidays left 😭

~ Bivi :0