"If it's not man made then.. who made it?" She asks, turning back to face me.

"One thing you must understand, Enid, is that when you're an Addams, things are better left a mystery. Because there are many things about this land and mansion that are left to be unanswered." Again, the feeling of pride inside of me is making me want to crawl in a hole. Feelings truly are terrible.

"Let's continue." I whip around to avoid Enid's questioning eyes. She clearly does not yet understand the mysterious and spooky way I live.

"Oh yeah, okay!" With only minor hesitation, Enid is again by my side, and unconsciously, she's within my personal space. I continue on though acting like I've noticed nothing. Maybe she won't notice either.

We are walking into the forest, and I can almost feel the anxiety radiating off of Enid. Clearly, she's formed some stress around being in a forest since that night.

"I can assure you, nothing in this forest has ever hurt anyone, except for of course me." It's both a taunt and the truth. I've chased both Pugsley and Thing in this forest with a knife. I smile just slightly at this memory.

"Wednesday, why are you smiling like that?" Enid is now looking over at me.

"Just remembering fond memories, no need to worry," I say back. we arrive at the tree.

"This tree is a special one, not only is it Things favorite place to hide but its also the first one ever planted. It's larger in comparison to all other trees out here." I lay a hand on the tree, I have a deep rooted respect of plants. They are dangerous beings without meaning to be. Although I am the opposite, I can show my respect for them.

"Why does Thing choose this tree?" Enid questions also laying a hand on a tree limb.

"Thing himself is one of the greatest Addams family mysteries, it only makes sense for him to find solitude in one of the oldest things on this land. Plus it's far out, but it's still part of our protected land. Nothing can hurt you but you can still feel isolated in this part of the forest." It's true that Grandmama long ago put a spell over this land that keeps all negativity away and keeps us safe. Although that makes home rather boring, I still appreciate her protection.

"So you really can't get hurt in this forest?" Enid glanced around her surroundings, clearly listening for anything that could harm us.

"The only thing that can hurt you out hear is an Addams or yourself. So dont trip." I say this in an attempt to make Enid feel better. It's about as nice as I can get without letting her in on my thoughts.

"Great, well let's keep going please." She was still on edge, but maybe just slightly less? I'm not sure she's hard to read.

"Alright, to the fencing area then." We walk out of the forest and back towards the house. Already I could see my mother outside practicing fencing with Pugsley. He wasn't very good or coordinated but he was still trying.

"Do you think your mom would teach me to fence?" Enid was back to her bubbly self outside of the forest.

"I'm sure she will, she loves to win but she's also a rather good teacher." Complementing my mother is ridiculous but denying the truth is harder.

Right as we got to the edge of the area Pugsley tapped out.

"Ugh! I'm not any good ay this!" He shouted and walked off towards the house.

Morticia took her mask off and scoffed at him. She then turned to us.

"Either of your girls care to try?" She was taunting me with her eyes so I just glared back.

"Maybe later mother, we have a tour to finish first." I turned on my heels and began to walk towards the archery shed. I could barely hear Enid shout bye to my mother before she caught back up with me.

"Why didn't you want to fence with your mom Wednesday?" Enid asks when she reaches me.

"She knows I could never beat her, so I refuse to try and make a fool of myself." I stiffened my posture and kept my head forward. It doesn't bother me much but one day I'll be able to best her.

"Okay I guess that makes sense." Maybe Enid sensed she shouldn't pry in that moment.

"This is the archery shed. My father has taught me archery since I was about 3." I say as we walk up to the shed.

"Wow, you must be amazing!" She exclaims as we watch my father shoot an arrow and miss the bullseye.

"Yes well, she was taught by the best." My father says as he turns around.

"Hello my little storm cloud." He smiles at us both and then turns to me directly and whispers "is your rainbow enjoying the tour?" I choose to not respond to him and instead take the bow he was using and shoot a perfect bullseye.

"That is how you aim father." I state as I turn to glare at him with my best death glare. How dare he refere to Enid as MY anything let alone my rainbow. How horrible.

"We must be going, to finish the tour we have to cross the property." I said turning to Enid who looked both concerned and impressed.

"Uh.. yeah okay." She says glancing at the target and then back to me.

"Come on Enid." I cross my arms. And nod my head for her to follow.

When she finally starts to move I turn around and head off to the cemetery.

"So what was that about?" She asks and I'm concerned she heard what my father said.

"What do you mean exactly?" I shoot bake dryly.

"Well you were kinda mean to your dad back there." She says and I can feel her eyes on me.

"I was not mean, I was merely showing him how to correctly shoot an arrow. He is clearly out of practice." I'm quick to cover my trail and make sure she knows nothing about what he said to me.

We arrive at the gates of the cemetery in no time. It's truly a breathtaking place if only Enid could understand that.

Enid's POV

As I am trying to figure out if I heard what Mr. Addams had said correctly about me being Weds rainbow, I nearly bump into her.

We are standing in front of a large gate with flowers entangled in it, some dead some newly blooming. Almost like death and life come together in this place.

I realize this is the cemetery Weds was talking about. And now I understand why it's so special. It's beautiful and you can feel the power it holds the moment you walk inside the gate.

"Every member of the Addams family that has passed is buried here. Even the weirdest of us. The most kooky and the strangest. No one in the Addams family is quite normal but we all are special and fit into this family's normal." Wednesday said those words with so much pride. It's strange to see her speak in such a way but it's the same way she talked about those dead squirrels her parents gave her.

Weds is right, she's not normal nor is anything here, but it's all extra special and so is she. Maybe I'm starting to see the world the way she sees it. Or at least how her family does.

"This place is beautiful Weds.." Shit, I just let the nickname slip out. I turn to look at Weds hoping she hadn't heard. Of course she heard and she's giving me the signature questioning look.

"Did you just give me a nickname?" She asks not breaking eye contact. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"I well.. yes maybe. Kind of." I said giving her a sheepish smiles. Hoping she doesn't murder me and leave me in a cemetery.

"I guess that's alright, but do not say it in front of anyone. Ever." She glares at me but again it's less threatening than ever. AW I'm growing on her for sure!

"Will do!!!" I jump forward and hug her. Although she doesn't hug back she doesn't pull away either.

"Please release me. We need to get back to the house to finish the tour." Her words are less dry toned than normal, so I do as she wishes. And off we walk.