11

"bruna? i didn't know you were going to be in barcelona so soon." neymar says nervously.

i look at neymar, and look at bruna.

she has an angry expression on her face.

"hi luciana, how are you doing?" she asks.

"i'm doing good, how about yourself?" i reply confused.

she smiles, "im doing fine. i'm getting a gift for my mom, it's her birthday tomorrow."

i had a weird feeling in my stomach.

i look at neymar.

he is just staring at bruna awkwardly.

she has her arms crossed.

"neymar and i need to talk outside for a moment. will you excuse us?" she asks.

i nod my head.

my head felt like it was about to explode.

i hear yelling coming from bruna.

i went over to some necklaces in a glass case, which were close to a window. the window had large curtains covering it.

i soon realized that the closer i got to the window, the clearer i could hear the argument between neymar and bruna.

*pretend this is in portuguese just like the rest of the story lol*

"are you fucking kidding me neymar? you tell me you love me over the phone every night, and you didn't even tell me you have a baby with her?"

"listen, i need to be there for my daughter. that's why i'm with her. it's important that my daughter had a father figure in her life!"

"so why did she have a gucci bag in her hand? has she been staying at your house?"

"no she hasn't."

"i can tell you're lying! why do you do this? i feel terrible for her!"

"bruna, you're important to me. i'm trying to be a better person and be there for my daughter. what don't you understand?"

"neymar, i want nothing to do with this. i know you love both of us, but i cant be between it anymore! i am done with us being a secret. it's me or her. i don't care anymore."

"bruna you know i can't pick? i love both of you."

"well you're going to have to. i cant take this anymore."

i felt tears building up in my eyes. my head was spinning.

with my daughter in my arms, i stormed outside.

"you come back into my life, and this is what you do? you have lied and lied again about everything. you have not changed a bit! how could i be such a fool?" i yell.

"luciana, calm down please. i will explain all of this later."

"you told her i haven't been staying at your house? you're a liar! you built a nursery for our daughter." i shout.

bruna has a shocked expression on her face.

"i'm so sorry luciana."

"how many more promises can you break? you cant keep doing this to people. go ahead and give this to her."

i threw the gucci bag at him, and watched it land on the ground.

"don't expect to see your daughter until you clean up your act." i say between sobs.

i storm off, not even knowing where to go. cami starts crying.

"i know, it's going to be ok. i promise."

i console her until she falls asleep, and call a car to take me back home.

i sit in the back seat of the car, sobbing quietly.

i look down at my phone and see 50 missed calls and 20 texts from neymar. i power off my phone. i'm done for the day.

a/n: how do i continue this... someone help.