She couldn’t see anything except the shiny part of the floor, but it didn’t feel ominous or that she shouldn’t go in further.

Hesaros didn’t say a word as he didn’t even notice any anomaly.

Sienna began to move cautiously.

How far had she gone?

“……Uh?”

She was walking looking only at the shiny floor, but she had come to a place where the floor was no longer shining.

Sienna naturally raised her head, then realized later that the scenery around her had changed.

“When…?”

Fortunately, it was not a completely unfamiliar landscape. Because it was the corridor of Nacht’s castle.

She went into the treasury, but she came out through the castle corridor.

‘I think it’s because of the mysterious magic that resides in this castle…’

Could it be that ancient magic that was hung in the treasury?’

She was told that no one other than blood relatives should enter, but when she went in, she was kicked out naturally like this?

‘Actually, the pomegranate in the sentence didn’t work for anything… Hesaros?’

…No answer.

“Uh…?”

As soon as Sienna was about to panic, shiny marks appeared in front of her again.

It was like saying that from now on, it would guide the way again.

Apparently, the guide to the treasure vault was not over.

“Hesaros.”

Hesaros still did not answer.

“Well…….”

She didn’t know what happened, but for now, it seemed that she had to trust the grand duke’s words, ‘This castle won’t hurt you’.

Hesaros… He didn’t always answer her.

‘There must be a reason.’

Alleviating her anxiety, Sienna started walking again, following the guide. Gradually, however, the surroundings became more familiar.

‘This… It’s on the way to the grand prince’s room.’

She was upset.

It was a weekday now, and Ashiel was back at school, so she didn’t have to worry about running into him, but wouldn’t it look weird?

Sienna thought it might look like she was visiting a room without its owner.

‘Well… Let’s go and see, don’t go inside the door.’

If she said she was lost, she thought anyone would understand. It’s only been a month since Sienna had been to the Underworld Castle.

‘It seems strange that the people in the castle are fewer than usual, but…’

However, the nature of Nacht was not to use a lot of people in the first place.

There was some danger because of the magic hidden in several places, and the magic was paradoxically protecting the castle from wear and tear, corrosion, and pollution over time.

So they didn’t need to hire as many people like everywhere else.

‘It seems as if it’s their goal to exist like this…’