Part 14

a/n: this whole chapter is sorta a flashback from before y/n gets shot at. this takes you into their lives as parents and working citizens.

warnings: flirting, making out, dirty talk, fluff, a little smut, a little angst, and idk what else, jealousy but like a small bit, dry humping, praising

word count; 3917

~one year earlier before the shooting

"So, you are leaving me here...with Toby?" Vinnie looked at you nervously, as he was holding Toby on his hips. He was sucking on his thumb while holding his little stuffed turtle.

You put on your boots and fixed your blouse as you looked at him in the mirror, "Yes Vinnie, you will be fine though, he already ate and he should go down for his nap easily," you turned around and walked over to him smiling, "I'm just going for an interview, shouldn't be any longer than an hour okay?" You rubbed his arm smiling.

"Do you really need this job y/n? I mean I make enough money for the bills and stuff, I think we are doing alright." Vinnie pouts at you.

"You are right, we are, but it would be nice to have something to do and not have to be cooped up in this house all the time, you know? And it will only be a few days a week and Jack said he could help watch him and worse case, I can always bring him to day care." You walked over grabbing your purse and jacket, "I promise, I'll be back in an hour, tops." You walked back over to him kissing Toby's cheek then kissing Vinnie's lip, "I love you, my handsome men." You smiled and left the house.

Vinnie sighed and looked at Toby, "I guess, it's just you and me little man, how about we go get ready for our nap?" he smiled at Toby and walked to his room.

~one hour later

You walked through the doors to your house and it was very quiet, too quiet. You walked upstairs to your shared bedroom opening the door, seeing Vinnie and Toby laying down in bed sleeping. You smiled at both of them and took off your boots as you walked over to Vinnie's side and kissed his shoulder up to his ear. He stirred in his sleep, groaning a little as he pulled Toby closer to him, "Hmm, you finally back?"

"Mhm and I wanted to come back home to celebrate with my two favorite boys, but you are sleeping." you whispered in his ear as you kissed his neck softly, sucking on his sweet spot.

"Mmm come on baby, Toby is right here." He bites his lip as you get on the bed behind him wrapping your arm around his abdomen rubbing his naked chest.

"Mmm should have put him in his bed to take a nap then." You ran your hand down his back and lightly slapped his butt, "Go put him in his crib, I'll be waiting." Vinnie yawned opening his eyes and got out of the bed slowly grabbing Toby on his way up, walking out of the room and putting him in his crib in his own bedroom. Vinnie walked back into your room stretching his arms yawning, the room dark. He got back into bed next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling your naked body to him. You put one leg over his hip pulling him closer to you as you kissed his chest. "I missed you so much today baby, we never see each other anymore." You kissed him up to his neck rubbing his back.

"I missed you too baby, and we do see each other every day baby, but with you getting this job," he moaned as you grabbed his growing cock in his sweatpants, "I don't know if we will see each other more."

"Less talking, more touching." You grabbed him by the cheek with your other hand pulling him towards you as you kissed him passionately, mostly tongue and teeth. He grabs your hips rolling over on top of you pulling away from you and kissing your neck, "Fuck Vinnie." You help him push down his sweatpants and boxers as you grab onto his hair to prepare yourself, spreading your legs wide.