~4~

*Peter's Pov*

After Tony left Nat and I were still talking.

She looks at me and says, "Pete, we are gonna help you transition, but I know that won't fix all of your problems so you are going to have to go to therapy."

I frowned and looked at her, "but I'm fine. I don't even need it "

"Really... well your arms say otherwise." Nat replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine." I exclaim, "I'll go to therapy."

Nat smiles at me and nods her head approvingly.

"Now let's go get some breakfast." She says to me.

I nod and we go down to the kitchen. Everybody was sitting at the table chatting except for Thor, he likes to sleep in. I follow behind Nat and sit down by her. I shyly look at everybody.

"I'm glad your okay Peter." Steve says to me.

"Thank you." I say embarrassed.

Everyone looks at me for a second and then continues talking to eachother. I grab a bagel off the table and slowly start to eat it. I still don't have an appetite but my body needs it. After I finish eating I excuse myself from the table and try to leave, but Tony stopped me.

"You can't be alone right now Pete, someone's gotta go with you." Tony said quietly.

Loki quickly stands up, "I'll be your buddy Peter!" He says loudly.

I roll my eyes and say ok. I make my way to my room with Loki following close behind me.

"What are you doing?" Loki asks.

"Getting my phone." I mumble.

Loki nods and follows behind me. I don't like having a babysitter, I'm not a baby. I grab my phone and leave my room. I go lay on the couch in the living room and scroll through my phone. I can tell Loki is trying to look at my phone, it's so annoying. I open the group chat I have with Ned and MJ, they had texted asking how I was after the funeral. I replied saying, "I'm alive ig" Ned and MJ responded saying they will always be there and whatnot. I turn off my phone and just sit there.

"Are you okay Peter?" Loki asks.

I mumble, "yeah I'm fine."

Just then Bruce comes in the room motioning for me to come with him. I jump off from the couch and go with him. I follow him to the med bay and sit down quietly.

"I'm gonna do some blood tests before you start testosterone." Bruce said, holding up a blood draw kit.

"Uh ok." I say, feeling nervous.

Bruce draws what feels like 100 viles of blood. It was only 2 though. He walks over to run the tests and comes back a few minutes later.

"I got all the tests and amounts figured out. I can give you a shot of T right now if you want." Bruce says smiling.

I dramatically turn my head to face Bruce and say, "are you kidding yes I want it now!"

I'm so excited, my stomach feels like it's flipping everywhere. Bruce grabs the vile and syringe, gets it ready and comes over to me. He showed me how to do it myself for the future and gave me the shot.

"Okay, you will have another one next week. And I will check to make sure all the hormone levels are correct then too." Bruce said looking at me.

I nod excitedly and say, "thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me!"

Bruce smiles and says, "your welcome, you can go hang out with Loki again." Leading me out of the med bay.

I go back to the living room with Loki and immediately get on my phone to text Ned and MJ. I told them about starting T and they were so excited for me! I can't wait to hang out with them at school next week.

I stop and turn to Loki, "wait can I go to school next week?"

Loki pauses and thinks then says, "we will have to see how you are doing then. You can't go to school if your gonna hurt yourself there."

I frown and nod.

"How about we watch a movie right now?" Loki said, grabbing the remote.

"Sure." I reply.

"Stars wars?" Loki asks.

"YES!" I exclaim loudly.

Star wars starts and we dim the lights. I finally feel at peace for a minute and I relax.