"Are you ready for this?" Rex asked, looking into the dark jungle, they were all armoured up. Kix was holding Jesse's hand tightly, the lieutenant looked down at his husband and pulled him close. Kanan and Hera stood close with Omega joining the two. 

"Ready as we can ever be," Hunter answered, looking into the dark jungle with a grimace. He had instructed Omega to stay close. 

By the dark line of the forest stood Crosshair, the marksman scanning his surroundings only to whip out his gun as a figure emerged from the forest. The Firepuncher was against the figure's head which turned out to be a man who didn't flinch. 

"Commander Cody, it's been too long. Tell me, how is Obi-wan? Is he still alive?" 

Cody looked up in shock seeing the man in front of them all. He could only nod at the man in front of them. 

"Who are you?" Rex asked, moving to Cody's side. 

"You can call me Quinlan Vos, I'm gathering the rat sent you?" 

Rex could only nod while a certain batch member was having his own crisis. Tech turned to glare at Hunter while Crosshair dropped his gun knowing the man was friendly or so he claimed. Ashton and Honey appeared on either side of him as he scanned their surroundings. 

"Aha! You look a little lost there, I wouldn't want to go that way unless you plan on running into one of those beasts. I think it's better if we go across the mountain terrain and…" 

Crosshair whipped around to face Quinlan Vos who had stopped his speech recognising Hunter's face. The leader didn't say anything as he crossed his arms. However, the click between the two didn't go unnoticed by the marksman. Echo frowned, "Wouldn't that be more dangerous?" Omega asked. Quinlan turned his head to her and gasped seeing the light around her. "Not really, as long as you can climb and zipline. If you go through the jungle, you will be faced with creatures who just want to eat you".

"Speaking from experience?" Kanan asked only to receive a nod. "Well Crosshair looks like we don't need…" 

Quinlan whipped around hearing that name, "Your name is Crosshair?" The marksman only nodded only to receive a punch aimed his way. Crosshair ducked in taking a step back, he shoved Ashton and Honey out of his way. Quinlan aimed another punch only to find himself thrown back by Crosshairs kick. The marksman glared at him underneath his helmet as he fell back.

Two bodies soon found the way in between the two of them. Hunter and Cody. 

"Woah! Woah! Enough! We are on the same side!" Cody roared out, Crosshair grimaced accepting a hand up from Ashton. 

"On the same side! That bastard! Needs to pay for his actions!" Quinlan yelled at them all. Crosshair only removed his helmet as his eyes glowed red. The marksman took a threatening step forward. Hunter placed a hand on Crosshairs chest, "Enough Cross! We are here for a reason: Omega! So turn around and calm down!" Hunter commanded only to be shoved himself. Crosshair glared at his sergeant with so much pain, the marksman whipped around walking back over to his twins. 

Replacing his helmet, Crosshair pressed something on his wrist making the ships vanish from sight. He still hadn't shared how he did it from afar.

After the little dispute, the two groups found themselves on their way. The batch was spread out through the journey Hunter, Tech, Echo, Cody, Rex and Quinlan took the front while Omega, Jesse and Kix walked in the middle with Kanan and Hera. But at the back was Wrecker, Fives, Ashton, Honey and Crosshair. The giant of the group wasn't good with heights so he was with the most patient one of the batch, the marksman.