You're sick

(This scenario is here because @makotoplzstemponmegave me an idea.   Go thank her by following her, please and thank you)  

~Your POV~

                                   ~L/N Residence~

                                                                      ~August 1st, 20XX~

I was lying in bed because I had a fever.   How did I get it?  No fucking clue, but hey, at least it isn't a certain virus. 

My parents were at work and my brother didn't want to go near me because he did not want to get sick, so Yusuke was taking care of me.     He came into the room, with medicine, a cold wet cloth, and some green tea. 

He smiles. "Hello, dear." He says, placing the tray on my desk. "I believe that this medicine I bought at the pharmacy will help soothe the migraine and nausea."  

He quickly reads the instructions on the bottle before pouring a little into a spoon and handing it to me. 

I quickly put the spoon in my mouth.  I regretted doing so because the medicine tasted horrible.  I wanted to spit it out so badly.

I tap Yusuke's shoulder and he asks what's wrong.   I point to the tea, and he quickly hands it to me.  I chug the tea, desperately trying to get the taste of that horrible taste out of my mouth. 

Yusuke looks at me in shock.  "Are you okay?" He asks, concerned about why I just chugged that hot tea. 

I look at him with a blank stare.  "I'm fine, that medicine tasted horrible, though," I say. 

"I'm sorry," He says.  "The medicine will take effect in 20 minutes.  In the meantime, why don't we play cards?"  He suggests. 

We ended up playing 3 games of Go Fish.