Someone flirts with him

(Y/N-chan will not lose her cool.)

~Your POV~

                                                          ~July 17th 20XX, Night~

Me and Yusuke were at the fireworks festival.    I put on a nice red and pink yukata and put a few flower accessories in my hair.    Yusuke had put on a simple navy blue yukata.  

I clung to Yusuke the majority of the time due to my social anxiety acting up.  Besides, I was worried that someone would, well, cause trouble for him if I left him alone.    The only time I left him alone was when I went to get some takoyaki (Takoyaki is a Japanese snack.  It's fried balls of batter with octopus inside.) for me and Yusuke.

I quickly got my food and quickly spotted Yusuke's blue hair in the crowd.  I move through the crowd whilst avoiding bumping into anyone with skill.

I walk towards Yusuke to find two girls who were flirting with him.   He awkwardly had to deny every question these girls were throwing at him. 

"Are you a model?" Girl A asks

"No," Yusuke responded.

"Well, you should be!" Girl B comments.

"I am afraid I really shouldn't,"  Yusuke says awkwardly.

"You should come to see the fireworks with us!"  Girl A pushes.

"No thank you, I'm waiting for my girlfriend."  Yusuke denies.

"Aw, come on. Your girlfriend can't be that pretty!" Girl B says.

"Yeah!" Girl A encourages Girl B.

I was going to step in, however, Yusuke had other plans.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves!" Yusuke hisses.  "A proper Yamato Nadeshiko should be more dignified than that!  You two are making a fool of those yukata!"

The girls walk away, a little embarrassed. 

I walk towards Yusuke holding our food. 

"What happened?"  I ask, offering a piece of takoyaki to Yusuke.

"Nothing important,"  Yusuke says, taking the piece of takoyaki and eating it.  "Let's go meet up with the others." He says with his mouth full.

We meet up with Ren, Ryuji, Ann, Morgana and Makoto.   We stand in the street waiting for the fireworks to start.

Soon enough, we hear the sound of faint whistling and a loud boom.  The sky fills with red, white, green, blue, pink and purple.  

Yusuke holds me close as we watch the sky change colour. 

I feel a small drop on my nose.

It had begun to rain.  

We ran to a store where we stayed until I managed to call my parents to take me and Yusuke home. 

It was fun, I gotta tell you.