1.♡︎

YOU and Gwen are in your room doing each others makeup.

Gwen giggles at your makeup. "You look gorgeous!" She says sarcastically still laughing giving you a mirror.

You look in the mirror then widen your eyes. "Gwen!" You yell then hit her playfully laughing.

"Ow! That hurt!" She says still laughing. You smirk then say "it's your turn now!" Gwen stops laughing after that.

Gwen hurriedly gets up off the floor and runs out the bedroom door. "Hey! Get back here!" You say running after her.

"No! I'm not getting my makeup done by you! My face already looks gorgeous!" Gwen yells still running.

You scoff and roll your eyes. Gwen then trips from the couch and you tackle her, tickling her.

"I'm not getting my makeup done!" Gwen says between laughs. You finally stop tickling her and lay down next to her.

Gwen looks at you admiring your features. she realizes how beautiful you are close up. Your beautiful e/c eyes, your perfect pink lips, your gorgeous h/c hair. She could admire you all day.

This is when she realizes she started to have feelings for you...

Gwen hurriedly gets up from off the floor. "What's wrong?" You ask standing up.

"Uh-uh- nothing! I better get going, my dad is probably worried sick!" Gwen says walking to the door opening it.

"See you at school, love you!" Gwen says quickly shutting the door.

You stand there looking confused then shrug and go upstairs getting ready for bed.

A/N: opinions?? (if anyone reads this 😭)