𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 / 'camping'

I get dressed quick

I get dressed quick.

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

We drive to the beach with Becca and all of them are already there. We're late of course. We get out of the car and go over to them. "Hey guys. Hey Will." Becca smirks. I poke her side, and she laughs.
"Hi Will." I smile slightly. "Hi." He says.

"Oh for fuck's sake you didn't fuck again did you?" Erica asks. "No." We both say at the same time. "Of course they did. Look at them." Harley smirks. "They were at it when I arrived at her apartment yesterday." Becca smirks. "Okay now that's enough Becca." I glare at her.

"You've been hooking up since? What are you hook up buddies or are you together?" Matteo also smirks. "No we're not together." I roll my eyes. "They just fucked yesterday." She shrugs. "Shut up Rebecca." I say covering her mouth.

↣↣↣↢↢↢

It's now 8 pm and we just got here to the beach after target. "Let's grab the stuff quickly and go to the cave then." Erica squeals. The guys bring the tents and stuff, and we bring the snacks. We set the tents up and place them so they're all next to each other in a circle and leave a gap so we can see the water and the sunset. I'm in a tent with Becca, Harley with Matteo, Nathan with Will and Erica with Lucy.

We set a fire in the middle and sit around it talking about some random stuff. We eat but I'm not really hungry. I can't get my mom out of my head. I don't even focus at the fact that Will's sitting almost across me. I zone out and play with the sand in front of me. "Nina what do you think?" Lucy looks over. "Huh?" I look up.
They all look at me. "Sorry I didn't listen." I shake my head. "We were thinking that we could go to the diner after every practice with the guys." Lucy says.

"Oh yeah that sounds good." I force a smile. I really don't want to ruin the mood but it won't stop bothering me. "I'll go for a quick walk. I'll be back soon." I say. "I'll come with you." Becca says. "It's fine. Love you but I need to be alone for a second." I smile at her. "Okay." She says.

"You sure we shouldn't go with you? One of us?" Nathan asks. I nod. "I'm sure." I say and stand up. I grab my phone and go for a walk. The beach is so beautiful. Especially the stars paired with the beautiful water.

I walk for a bit, then decide to sit down in the sand. I need to clear my head. I really really don't want to ruin this night for the others. I hear some footsteps approach me and I look up.

"Hey. I know you said you wanted to be alone but I was worried, and I'm-" Will says but I cut him off by tapping the place next to me. He smiles and sits down. I lay my head on his shoulder. "What's up?" He lays his head on mine slightly. "I saw my mom today." I say almost whispering. "You did?" He asks. I nod my head slowly.

"Damn. What did you do?" He asks. "I got in my car and left without a word. I couldn't even look at her." I say my voice breaking. I remove my head from his shoulder, and look down at the sand. "I remember when I was a kid." I smile.

"My mom, my dad and I would go to the beach in brighton, and we'd play until it was late." The memory making my heart thighten in pain. "Then we'd go home and watch a movie and eat some popcorn." My voice breaks again with a few tears leaving my eyes.

"I'd fall asleep next to them, and my dad would lift me and take me to my bed. They both would tuck me in and then leave." He wipes my tears and wraps his arms around my back. "How can a person change this much? The minute I turned fourteen they started being worse and worse. Getting more and more abusive every day. It's like they only wanted me when I was a kid." I shake my head.

"I don't know what I'll say if I see them again." I whisper. "You don't have to talk to them again. I'll be here and make sure you'll be safe." I cry into his chest and he holds me. I feel a hundred percent safe in his arms. Like I belong here with him. I'm not in love though. I hope. But it's so good here with him. God I'm so confused.

"What's on your mind?" He asks, smoothing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "That I feel safe here." I say. "On the beach?" He asks. "In your arms." I whisper, looking up at him. The side of his lips curl up into a smile. We interwine our fingers and he looks down at me.

"This doesn't mean I don't hate you. We're still enemies with some sexual tension." I say. "Okay. I'm good with enemies with benefits." He smirks. I smirk and I pull him down by his hoodie, pressing my lips against his. The weird feeling finds it's way to my stomach and I totally forget about my mom.

I get into his lap, our lips not parting. I bury my face in his neck and close my eyes enjoying the moment. "Let's go back. We don't want them to think we're getting into some funny bussiness." He says smirking. "I wish we were." I groan.
His eyes darken and he pulls me up with him.

His hand slides to my ass, squeezing it. "Stop." I gasp, my hand immediately grabbing his, and pulling it up from my ass to my waist. He laughs and I roll my eyes. We get back to the tents, and they all look at us.

"I'm okay now. I just didn't want to ruin this night with my mood so I just needed some space to clear my head out." I say sitting down. "You sure you're okay?" Matteo asks with a worried expression. "I am." I smile. "So what are we gonna do now?" Lucy asks.

Erica smirks. "Let's go inside the cave." She says. "Nah. Without me then. I told you guys I'll shit my pants." I shake my head. "Oh come on." Erica says. "No one?" She looks around on all of us. We shake our heads.

"You guys are boring." She pouts.

<Only mine>

Cuteee
But still not dating

Love yourself
Don't forget to drink, eat
You're beautiful and you're enough