𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 / 'help'

[Monday]

[Monday]

Four days later it's 9 am, and I just finished showering. I spit the last bit of water that was in my mouth after brushing my teeth, and go to my room, to pick out what I'm going to wear today.

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

"Good enough." I mutter, looking in the mirror. I curl my lashes, and pack my little bag, putting my charger, airpods, ID and everything I need in it. I grab my keys, and close the door after me. I go down to my car, sitting in, and driving to the café.

↣↣↣↢↢↢

"Good morning Linda." I smile as I enter the familiar placr. "Good morning Nina. When do you have classes today?" She asks, pouring caramel sauce into the latte she's making. "We don't have classes for the next two weeks. We just had entrance exams, and now we have a little break. You know it's senior year so we're a little bit more free." I smile, and give her a coffee plate, she's searching for.

"That's great honey. How long can you work for?" She looks up from the coffee she was making. "I don't know. How long do you need me for?" I raise my brows slightly, a warm smile sitting on my face.

"You can go at 12 pm." She shrugs. "Lisa just called that she can come in in the afternoon." She leaves to give the coffee to a woman sitting at the window. "Thank you." I smile and grab an apron tying it around my slim waist. I take some orders and it's been five minutes since the last person came in. I look at my phone. 10 am.

Becca - Heyy. You working today?

Me - Hi. Yes I finish at 12. Why?

Becca - I was wondering if you'd like to have a girls sleepover. The two of us

Me - Sure. Sounds good<3

Becca - I'll be there a little late but before eight
Nina reacted with a ❤️