✧Murder✧

Tw: blood, murder

_________________________________________

"She has learned her lesson, let's get going"

The man coldly exclaimed while standing up again.
You looked at him with pure shock, before getting yourself together to follow him.
Was this nothing for him?
Just doing whatever he wants?
Rather if it is hurting or even killing someone out of dissatisfaction?

♡ • ♡ • ♡• ♡

After we finally reached the entrance, Scaramouche turned around to face you emotionlessly saying
"Go get me my coat"
"That's an order."
You looked at him with a fake smile, trying to pull yourself together
"Yes sir…"

Couldn't he just get it from one of his other guards? Either way, you had no idea where to find it.
You then got the idea to look for one of Scaramouches guards to ask them where you could find it.
Most of them didn't even know themselves, they all just told you to go and ask someone else.
But after numerous asking around you came across the idea that maybe the coat was in the same room you accidentally slept in yesterday.
You walked there and opened the door. Luckily enough you still had the keys with you. He didn't ask you to give them back to him after all.
As you opened the door you went straight to the closet, once opened you shifted between all the different kinds of clothes. Most of them were kimonos but there was one piece of clothing that stood out from the rest. It was an extremely long coat with fluffy black trimmings on the hood.

That must be it.

Carefully taking it out of the closet you noticed how heavy the fabric of the coat was. Not to mention its length. He won't trip over it, right?
You thought to yourself before rushing to find Scaramouche again.
Running through the hallway you saw all the guards giving you weird stares. You ignored it and continued finding your 'boss'.
As you finally reached the stairs that led to the entrance where Scaramouche had sent you off, you nearly tripped over the end of the coat but caught yourself just in time.
You let out a huff in relief but noticed once turning back to the side that Scaramouche had already noticed you. He looked at you with an outraged face while biting his nails and tapping his shoes in frustration.
As you approached him to return the coat to him he mocked
"What the hell took you so long?!"

You looked at him, already expecting such a saying.
"My apologies I didn't know where to find it"
He grabbed the coat out of my hands and threw it over his shoulders
"Just ask next time."
He mumbled before turning around and ordering the guards that guarded the front doors to open the exits.
As the two of you set foot outside. The cold weather immediately hit you. You looked around and noticed a white blanket of snow covering the trees and ground.

"I have never seen anything like this…"
You accidentally spoke out loud. Covering your mouth in embarrassment you saw Scaramouche glance at you
"Done?"
He spoke out with annoyance. You silently nodded in return and continued walking.

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

To your surprise, it seems that the wanted person in question lives far away from the headquarters.
Though, it does make sense. If he'd ever be seen by a soldier he would get killed immediately. By everything he has done till now.

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

You and Scaramouche have been walking for several hours.
Not only that but the weather had become unbearable.
The constant snowing made you feel like you could freeze to death at any moment. The icy snow felt like needles poking through your cold skin. Scaramouche on the other hand seemed more than fine. He constantly looked down at the map that he openly held onto.