"No khun but he has a really white skin like a pearl white. I almost mistaken him as a girl if I didn't see his shoes and shirt." Answers Lisa.

"I don't mind Tae has a boyfriend phi, I just want him to has someone for himself. He always keep everything inside, he didn't talk his troubles with us. At least he has someone else with him"

Lisa understand why her madam become like this. Tae didn't talk much and he tends to keep his problems for himself. He doesn't like to share his troubles and always try to solve it alone. He never wants to make his family worry about him.

"One day, he will find that person khun. It will come at the right time"

Ying nods her head, she went back to Tae and her husband. They are still talking about their hotel business which is very boring for her

"Khun Por, enough with the business. Let's go home now, Tien will come home with his fiancée" Tien is the youngest,he texted Ying saying he will come home to eat lunch with the family.

"Tae, come and has lunch with us." Ying rakes Tae's hair softly,she is really small compared to her giants sons but they all are her babies.

"I would love to but I already promised Kim and Dex to meet later. Sorry mae,por, next time okay?" Apologise Tae while hugging his mother's waist.

"Okay then. Make sure to work less and rest more. Make sure you eat properly" Ying starts her nagging but Han and Tae already heard enough so they work together to avoid it.

Han already get up and leaves to the door,Tae pulls Ying's hand and walk her to the door. After that the house is quiet again when his parent left. All Tae can do is sigh in relieve.

"Phi Lisa, please don't tell mae about something like that again. I'm sure she will come here and make a fuss again" Tae chuckles talking to Lisa. He didn't get mad just think it's funny and a little bit troublesome.

"Sorry Nong Tae, Phi just surprised na, I thought you finally has someone special"

"I'm not ready for a relationship yet. I don't even know his name, I don't even know why I took him home. I must be too drunk or just crazy" Tae laughs again.

"I'm going out phi. Thank you for cleaning my house,you can lock it when you leave. Do you have anything you want me to buy?" Ask Tae since he is going out

"Please buy some strawberries, milk and lemons"

"Okay. Bye phi" Tae write a short note on his phone and leave the house.

*****

He is enjoying his lunch with Kim and Dex, they are talking about the last football match a few days ago. 

"It's shocking for them to shoot the last goal. the win was epic"

"That's right. They use the additional time well" comments Tae agree with Dex.

While they are talking Kim has something he wants to ask hut afraid he sounds like a nosy dude, but he is still curious, what to do?

"So Tae,last night"

"You are as curious as my mae. Nothing happened last night. He was drunk. I don't know what I was thinking but I took him home" even Tae doesn't understand himself, why he took the stranger to hiw house.

"Your house?!" Ask Dex shocked.

"Yes. Not just my house, I even let him sleep in my room on my bed. I think I'm crazy"

Dex and Kim are speechless, Tae never took anyone to his house except him and Dex but even them didn't enter Tae's room. If they spend the night they always use the guest rooms.

"You were drunk last night?" Ask Dex, maybe if Tae was too drunk it will be logical

"Not really. I didn't drink any. Can we get drunk after kissing a drunk person?" Ask Tae back.

"You kissed him???" His friends get double shock today.

"Well, he kissed me first"

"You kissed a man and then you took him to your room, you slept with him?" Ask Kim still in shocking state

"No! Nothing happened like I've told you!"

"It's not nothing Tae! You kissed a man for the very first time, you did sleep around a little bit but you never kiss the girl but here you kissed a man"

"Even I don't know what's wrong with me. It's not just you both are surprised, everyone is. Maybe I should find a girlfriend,maybe I'm too lonely"

Dex and Kim loot at each other. They don't know what to comment but maybe it's true. Maybe the kiss make both of them drunk,maybe the stranger drink too much alcohol that make both of them drunk after sharing the kiss. Tae is not a drinker and light drinker too.

"I probably won't see him again. We should forget about that"

They decided to stop talking about the weird incident since none of them can understand what's happening actually. It's better to let it pass just like that.