taehyung couldn't say anything. he just wanted the ground to swallow him. to think he was trying to fuck himself over jungkook's dick without his knowing (which wasn't really the case) - it really embarrassed him. therefore, he didn't want to face jungkook anymore.

even though he was really loving how well jungkook hit all the spots without him telling anything. it felt as though jungkook knows his body better than him.

"c'mon, don't be shy, it's just us baby" jungkook grunted in taehyung's ear and licked it while ramming his insides. his dick going in and out a lot easier considering they have been doing it a lot since last night.

yet, they couldn't get enough of each other.

it goes on for another hour until the hunger hits them. a growl coming from taehyung's stomach making the brunette more embarrassed than before. jungkook chuckled and suggested they should shower and get something to eat.

the older agreeing right away, keeping his head low from the embarrassment the whole time.

╍╍╍

"you have a kitchen here?" taehyung asked when bread toast and a cup of coffee in a tray were served in from of him.

after showering he wore jungkook's spare clothes, which looked very nice on him according to the raven head (so nice he wants to fuck him in them)

"no, it's takeout. i don't plan on living here" the raven head sneered as he took a sit beside taehyung on the leather couch. their shoulders nearly touching since the space wasn't that big.

they ate in silence the entire time. taehyung was too embarrassed to say anything, knowing he practically begged jungkook to fuck him last night and even today morning, he left no effort in showing how desperate he was for jungkook's dick.

however, it wasn't only his dick that taehyung liked about jungkook. it was also the way jungkook held him with so much affection and care as if he will break apart any moment. as if, jungkook is afraid he will hurt him.

just why did jungkook treat him so cordially? for the sake of love? if yes, then how much does the raven head love him anyway?

is it enough for him to fight the world to be with taehyung?

taehyung shouldn't think so ahead. he should not forget he is still married and there was a third person involved.

the thought of bogum made taehyung's heart agitated. he knows what he has done can't be rewind, it wasn't like he wanted to in the first place.

all of bogum's dirty touches seemed to disappear from his body the moment jungkook claimed him last night. it felt so good and so right when it shouldn't.

jungkook is so wrong for him yet he felt so right. as if the raven head was made for him.

but should he even have such a perspective of jungkook when he has known him for only a few months?

taehyung feels stupid.

yet he wants to hold onto jungkook.

he wants to be with jungkook.

taehyung's lowered gaze raises and his eyes met jungkook's ones that were already on him from earlier. taehyung is taken aback by that intense, unwavering gaze but he didn't look away. they maintained the eye contact for a while before jungkook smiled, snapping something in taehyung.