22 : erection

Mulai dari awal

their bodies pressed hard together resulting jungkook's dick to push inside forward, taehyung enlarged his eyes and moaned in the hand that he held over his mouth from making any noise.

however, just the sheer muffled moan was enough to make jungkook rock hard.

now come on, jeon jungkook is a healthy young man. it's only normal he gets an erection over a married man's moans. it's just so fascinating to hear taehyung's moans after all.

don't wake up don't wake up! taehyung timidly tried to wiggle out of jungkook's grip but it seemed nearly impossible when the younger was hugging him so tightly with his dick buried deep inside him. how can taehyung move in such a state?

but staying like this was getting overly simulated for him as well. the brunette yearned to just bounce on jungkook's dick this early in the morning from how it was warming up his insides each time he tried to move.

this was getting dangerous either way so taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore.

biting on his lower lip, taehyung glanced back over his shoulder to see that jungkook was still sound asleep and appeared to be in a deep slumber.

i'm sorry jungkookie. . . taehyung reddened as he trailed his hand behind and touched jungkook's rest of the shaft that wasn't in yet.

from the sudden touch of the older, jungkook flung opened his eyes and parted his pierced lips as he stared at taehyung's fluffy bed-haired head.

just what is he doing? jungkook wondered. his dick getting harder from taehyung's touch.

"mhhmm" taehyung muffled his moan with his hand and tried to push the rest of the length in.

it takes everything in jungkook to resist the temptation to grab taehyung's hips and slam himself into the deepest part of the brunette's body. but he controlled himself and let taehyung do whatever he wants, for now.

moving his hips, taehyung grinded his ass against jungkook's lower waist, the hairy v-line of the younger felt ticklish against his plump bare asscheeks as taehyung tried to prod jungkook's dick inside him by moving forward and then backward.

jungkook's hand tightened around taehyung's chest as more veins popped on his skin. the way he bit his lip, caused the flesh to bleed, but jungkook still didn't take things into his hands. it was just so interesting and arousing to see taehyung try to take his cock without any help.

"a-ah" taehyung moaned in pleasure as the hard dick hit his prostate, sending him over the edge into a euphoric state as he moaned again and again, making it all too difficult for the raven head.

jungkook's eyes locked onto taehyung's head as he took a small, breathy sigh.

"fuck it" taehyung heard jungkook mutter but before he could process it, he was flipped over on his stomach with a naked jungkook hovering over him. his dick almost slid out making taehyung shudder.

"j-jungkook?! you were awake?!" taehyung reddened, turning his head to the side as he saw the male on top of him with a hungry look in his eyes.

"a very good morning to you too, hyung" jungkook smiled as he arched his back and pushed himself all the way in until his balls pressed against the other male's ass.

"nngh" taehyung buried his face into the pillow and blushed even brighter, his shoulders, ears and nipples turning red as well.

"why are you covering your face now, hyung? you were moaning so loudly a while ago. i liked hearing that more." he teased while thrusting inside a bit slower this time.