202: Throw around

The next day, Akon's POV

Sitting at the table we were eating lunch, music is playing softly as we watched a group of kids kick around a little beanbag with ease" in my time in the academy to tried to play that game and failed when others showed me how to play." Omaeda said.

"It takes some time to learn how to play the game, it spread to Japan and we picked it up after it was brought over," Jun said," Chang wanted to find someone to play the game with when we were in the academy and stopped 20 years after we graduated from the academy," Hasine said," so who's the second demon reincarnated as a human?" Chojiro asked.

"His name is Joseph Stalin and has been influencing what Lenin does, resulting in the bloodshed in Russia with the revolution," Hasine said and we launched into a conversation about both of the demons and what would happen if they were to ever meet and it would be a disaster since demons rarely ever see eye to eye and will betray each other later.

Yelling and pleading caught our attention, looking over we saw a group of college-aged teens harassing a 15-year-old kid" do you want me to go and stop them?" Nemu asked" no." Kiri said, Hasine got up and left for a store to get something" where is she going?" Nemu asked," I don't know what she plans on getting, oh wait, I think she's going to get a bean ball." Hisagi said.

10 minutes later, Hasine's POV

Walking over to the group harassing the young 15-year-old I cleared my throat and they stopped" Nǐ qīfù háizi gān shén me? (what are you doing harassing the kid?)" I asked" Tā tōule wǒmen de dòu qiú, suǒyǐ wǒmen yào bǎ tā zhǎo huí lái.( he stole our beanball so we're getting it back.)" The first kid said weakly.

Taking the beanball out of the small bag I handed it to the 15-year-old kid, his eyes widened before looking up at me"Xièxiè nǐ! (Thank you!)" The teen said and ran off after handing the one he stole back to the group after introducing himself and saying his name is Kai, after talking with the group for a bit, they left and I went back to the table and sat down, Nemu is furiously taking notes to test herself later.