Chapter 5.♥

A/N: Jesus the reads are going up so fast! It's unreal omg!

George's P.O.V

Me and Charlee went to our seats. We were at the back of the cinema. We had a great view of the screen. We had only sat down and it started.

"George?" Charlee whispered.

"Yes?"

"I'm really scared!"

"Come here"

I pulled her into my chest. I was reallt bored because I had already seen this movie, But Charlee was making me laugh so much. She was so scared it was really really cute.

"Are you ok? You look like a scared lost puppy" I asked her. She looked like a ghost had walked through her.

"Not really." 

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. She looked into my eyes and put her arms around my neck. She started to kiss my neck, It really tickled. I kissed her but I used my tongue straight away. She didn't deny it so I didn't mind. Things were getting kinda heated so we had to stop making out because we would have stripped naked or something! After the movie was over we went for a drink. Bad idea. We ended up drunk.

Charlee's P.O.V

George carried me upstairs. Even though we were drunk, we didn't do anything but make out. I didn't want to do anything serious with George because it was just a date. I got changed out of my clothes and into shorts and a t-shirt with my monkey onsie. George got changed into his boxers with his monkey onsie as well. We have matching onesies. I jumped into bed and started to drift asleep untill George got into the bed. I pushed him off the bed and he bumped his nose of the floor. I heard it crack. I think I might have broken it.

"OMG GEORGE!" I yelled jumping out of the bed!

"Ouch..." Is all George said.

"OMG! I THINK I BROKE YOUR NOSE! OMFG YOU MUST HATE ME!"

"I dont hate you. But can you bring me to the hospital?"

Me and George jumped into a taxi and made our way to the hospital in our monket onsies. Great I might m=have broken my bestfriends nose. He is going to hate me. I ruined his face.