(Imagine they are in room and its not raining

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine they are in room and its not raining.)

Taehyung eyes got widen when he felt Jungkook's lips on his. But after seconds he melted into the kiss and respnded by kissing him back. Jungkook hands were caressing Tae's waist and Taehyung pull him more closer by neck. Taehyungs hands started stroking Jungkook's black locks. The kiss was gentle yet full of passion. Jungkook sucked Tae's lips and asked for permission to enter in his mouth  which Taehyung gladly gave. Jungkook entered his mouth and explored his tougue Younger's wet and hot cavern making Taehyung moan slightly. After minutes They pulled away bcuz of lack of oxyJIN breathing heavily. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's shoulder who was catching his breath. Jungkook lift his head and looked Taehyung whose eyes were hooded and lip gloss was smeared around his lips and also Jungkook's lips. He smiled softly at him.

"I love you so much Taebear" Jungkook said and kissed on his temples while Taehyung closed his eyes smiling.

"I love you too bunny. So much" Taehyung said with boxy smile. Jungkook hugged him tightly by his waist sniffing Taehyung's scent which was calming him. Tae amde his hands towards Jungkook's neck and wrapped them around it hugging him. They stayed like for some minutes.

Other side

"Its getting late. Where is Tae? He said he will in a minute. But its more than a minute. I will go get him" Mr. Kim said and was aboutto go but Jimin stopped him.

"Umm Don't worry uncle. I'll go to call him." Jimin said and Mr. Kim nodded. Jimin rushed in the house and he was running towards Jungkook's room. Other side Yoongi was coming out of his room and both didn't each other. Jimin ran and Yoongi bumped into him making him imbalanced. Jimin yelped and he clutched Yoongi's collar and both fell on the ground with Yoongi on him. Jimin's eyes widen like a saucers when he looked at Yoongi who was also shocked. They losted in each others eyes. Jimin blushed when he saw Yoongi looking at him deeply.

After some seconds

They both flinched and came to their senses when Yoongi's mobile ringed. He got up quickly and gave his hand to Jimin. Jimin blushingly held his hands and got up. They were looking away but each other. Jimin in no time rushed while blushing hardly. Yoongi clicked his tongue and rubbed his nape.

(Phone be like: Arre bhai hume bhi puchlo😆)

Other side Taekook

"Kookie leave me now, Dad is waiting for me. I am getting late for Village" Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook's back who whined and hugged him more tightly.

(Taehyung and his Dad live in Minho's village. Minho and Mr. Kim were friends from childhood when they lived in village. Minho came to city after marriage but Mr. Kim and Taehyung still live there. But they often comes to the city and spends time with Minho nd the family)

"I don't want you to go away from me. Please Baby don't go na" Jungkook said pouting and Taehyung chuckled at his cute Bunny.

"Bunny! I am not going permanently. I will come again. Soon. Okay? Now leave me or Dad will come here founding me" Taehyung said and Jungkook pulled from the hug but didn't leave him.

" I will miss you, Baby" Jungkook said playing with Taehyung's earing and pouting cutely.

"I will miss you too, Kookie" Taehyung said pecked his lips.

"Oyee! Love birds. If you both r done then come down. Kim Uncle is waiting"They flinched and looked at the door where Jimin was standing.

"J-jimin BHABHI you? Wh-when
you came. You didn't s-see any-anyhing right? " Jungkook stuttered and Jimin laughed at him while Tae also chuckled.

"Don't worry Kook. He know everything. So don't panic" Taehyung said and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Okay come now or After me. Kim uncle will himself come here" Jimin said chuckling and Taekook nodded.

Then they went Downstairs where all members were present. Tae and Mr. Kim were bidding there goodbue to the others while Someone was sulking and pouting. Yeah Jungkook. Taehyung came to him and secretly kissed him and said he will come soon. Taehyung settled in the car and waved his hands looking through window at everyone. He looked at His Bunny who was looking at him pouting. He smiled at waved at him. Jungkook finally smiled little and waved back. He sighed sadly and went in the house thinking about his Babybear.

_____________________________

Hey beautiful  people🤗

I hope you all r well

How was the chap? Share your thoughts

Also comment and do votes❤

I will meet you guyz soon

Stay happy my purple hearts😊

Bye🤗
Borahae💜💜