𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨.

Start from the beginning

sighing at his obvious stubbornness in sending her out of the house, she bid him one last farewell before walking past those doors.

"remember to call when you need someone to pick you up alright?"

oh, and did i mention that the young l/n had to give up on her lavish transportations as to not attract any harm that the two may cross on their journey?

this is the reason why she had to use the new cb250t that her father had gotten her and sometimes let's shinichiro ride it along with her on their way home.

"i will- and please don't touch the acids this time and leave it to me alright?"

"bye y/n, have a nice day!"

the man didn't even let her finish her sentence when he gently shut the door in front of her, ears pressed against the wooden surface in order to hear that all too familiar impulse that he had grown used too.

once he heard her motorcycle drive off, he let out a breath of relief and looked around him to see what he can do while she's away.

sano shinichiro didn't know when it all started, but i guess being involved in a fake marriage has given him traits of a married man.

and these things aren't those normal things like fixing the car or the leaking sink, no. the man knew that men would mostly handle the handy work around the house and leave the menial things like cooking to their wives.

but he said 'fuck the gender norms' and instead became a househusband whenever she's away at work.

he's painfully aware that he isn't that good in cooking, nor in cleaning, nor in- you know what you get the point.

but that doesn't mean that he can't try, right?

with his hands on his hips, he began going through each of the rooms to inspect what needs to be done.

"alright dust, time to feel the wrath of-" shinichiro was cut off when a knock resonated from the door, turning to look at its direction with his brows raised in confusion.

did y/n forget something? he knew that he should've had been the one to arrange that bag of hers.

sighing, he trudged his way to the doors, ready to scold the young woman for her carelessness and forgetfulness.

"y/n, how many times have i-"

he really did need to thank his siblings in training him for such a moment, immediately ducking when he saw a bat being swung his way the moment that he opened his door.

dark eyes landed on the biker gang jacket that the man in front of him was wearing- noticing that they wore the same jacket as the one's that cornered him in his shop a few weeks ago.

shinichiro cursed under his breath, closing the door immediately and locking it as he began looking around for things that can help him defend himself from the attacker.

it was a good thing that there was only one of them outside of his house- how did they even know where he lives in the first place?

his eyes landed on the katana that was mounted on the wall, taking it from it's stand and unsheathing it to see it's shiny blade come to light.

the raven haired male was rather shocked that it was even a real blade, thinking that it was nothing but a decorative katana that his wife owns.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the loud bangs of his attacker, trying to pry down the door separating them to get to the man himself who was silently having a crisis.

shinichiro couldn't possibly use this katana even if it's to protect himself- he'll probably injure himself or kill the attacker in the process which he definitely didn't want.

the man was too cool to be in prison.

"what should i do-" he froze, noticing the sudden silence that eerily crept around the house.

trying to strain his ears to hear if his pursuer was still out there, he was taken aback when the door opened- fists clenching on the now sheathed katana and blindly whacking it around.

"shinichiro- are you okay?"

dark eyes opened themselves and was welcomed by the (h/c) haired woman who was standing there with a look of concern in her face.

the raven haired male let out a confused hum, looking at her and at the open door in sheer confusion before he scrambled to pull her away from the entrance and inside the house.

y/n quietly followed behind, letting him drag her to the living room with her katana still in his hands.

"you- why are you here?"

"... i live here..."

silence dawned upon the two of them, the twenty-four year old man taking a minute to understand what he had just said before mentally slapping himself repeatedly.

he should really think before opening his mouth or he'll die of embarrassment rather than an accident.

ignoring the confused and weirded out look that his wife was throwing his way, shinichiro walked to the windows and peered out of them to make sure that they were actually safe.

sensing no movement, he let out a sigh of relief and let the weapon fall from his hands and into the floor- y/n immediately going to his side to check if he's alright.

"shin, are you alright? did anything happen to you while i was gone?"

the man shook his head, looking at her with a grateful smile on his face that atleast she's safe.

but that doesn't stop the fear gnawing in his chest that something like this would repeat itself- and what's worse is that the (h/c) haired woman will be home with him.

"nothing happened. how about you? did something happen in work?"

he knew better than to lie, should've told her about the truth that he's actually a former leader and founder of a gang and because of this a lot of delinquents are coming after his head.

he should've came clean to avoid dragging down the young woman with him in his pathetic situation.

"no- but i did forget something."

"oh? did you forget to bring another spare blouse? you've already gotten wine spilled on your shirt- let me go grab you one from the laundry."

his stupidity was both a blessing and a curse, sweat dropping as she watched him disappear inside of the laundry room to get her a fresh blouse to wear to work.

l/n y/n isn't lying if she told people that his cute personality was one of the reasons why she actually enjoyed choosing him as her fake husband.

despite being all gullible and all, she felt the need to protect him from any harm that goes their way- even if that meant spilling 'wine' on her favorite blouse.

that reminds her to take out the trash that's hidden in the bush at the side of the house before flies would come their way and alert the authorities.

"how are all of your blouses stained with wine?!"