5. Shocking revelation

Start from the beginning

The Rajya Sabha had started and as Mahamahim and Satyavati were going to announce the new king. Suddenly they heard the soldiers said "Hastinapur ke Sabha Mai Mata Ganga padhar rahi hai" all of them had a different reaction but none the less the members of the kuruvansh came and touched the feet of Ganga as well as Gandhari.

"Mata please sit on my throne while I serve you" said Bhishma Mata Ganga nodded and sat on the throne of Bhishma and said "I know people are shocked seeing me here but I am just here to see the kul of my husband is in the hands of the right person" Bhishma , Vidhur and Satyavati paled hearing that.

"The new king of Hastinapur will be Dhritarashtra" said Satyavati as she wanted to show herself as a nice person but then Vidhur said "But rajmata how can bhrata Dhritarashtra rule without vision? A king should be able to fight wars for the kingdom" everyone in the Sabha laughed and Dhritarashtra lowered his head in shame that's when Bhishma said "Yes mata I agree with Vidhur"

Devi Ganga had enough and said "Quite! which Veda says that a blind cannot become a king Vidhur?" "Ma..." Bhishma tried to defend Vidhur but he was cut by Mata Ganga who said "Quite it's your fault Devrat , it is you who can't even take decisions and force women to marry the prince's of your kingdom. You are adharmi" Devi Ganga then turned towards Vidhur and said "Also a dasi putra is never given possession in the royal court of Hastinapur. Dhritarashtra is married and has a heir to the throne coming so I the first Rajamata of Hastinapur declare Dhritarashtra as the king. Putri Gandhari come and do the tilak of Dhritarashtra"

Bhishma was sad that his mother shouted at him and degraded all the work he did to make alliances with other kingdom by making their prince marry the princess by hook or crook. But he could do nothing about it now.

While Vidhur felt insulted , Satyavati was fuming as she lost her power.
Dhritarashtra after becoming the Samrat made Ambika the Rajmata. After five months Bhisma's charioteer Adhirath quit because he was blessed with a son whom he further named Shon.

After nine months of Dhritarashtra's daughter was born. Everyone shocked when Devi Ganga came there as said she will be Ajay as when she was born all the Navagraha's were aligned and she will bring fortune. Hence she was named Radhika by Devi Ganga.

With Pandu he was happy with the fact that Radhika had brought the happiness in the Sabha of Hastinapur and also in the lives of the royals. He had married Kunti as he won her svayamvar but due to him being the senapati of Hastinapur he had to go to fight the Madra war where he married Madri.

Kunti was envious of Madri and she loathed her. It was also the fact that Radhika was always close to Madri and Kunti felt a missing part of her. She wanted to embrace mother hood but alas faith had different plans for them.

Pandu had been cursed by Sage Kindama that he would die as soon as he mated with a women. After which Pandu along with his wife's went to vanvas.

In Dev Sabha ,
Suryadev had called and emergency meeting for the gods as some thing bad had happened. After the gods arrived.

"Why did you call an emergency Dev Sabha Surya Dev?" asked Mahadev to which Suryadev replied "Something bad had happened Prabhu" "What happened Surya Dev?" asked a tensed Indra who thought there was trouble on his throne that's when Suryadev said "Before answering that Mahadev who was suppose to be the father of karna?" though confused Mahadev replied "It is you who is suppose to be the father of Karna""But what is the connection between that and you calling the meeting Surya Dev?" asked a confused lord Kartikeya to who Suryadev replied by saying "It is Dev senapati Kartikeya it is related. The naive Kunti instead of calling me has called the feared avatar of Devi Naintara not to mention the Brahmandini avatar of Devi Naintara. Also the fact that the Navagraha's were aligned during the birth of Karna"

It was as if thunder had struck the gods and goddesses . They never in their wildest dream expected this to happen. Also since dwapar yug had began the god and goddesses couldn't see the future. It felt as if someone had blocked their vision.

Which was true before the twins and their significant others started to plan about going to dwapar and make changes the changes. They blocked the vision of gods and goddesses.

While after that Vayudev noticed that 5 deity's were missing consisting of Devi Naintara , Dev Rudra , Dev Vasusen , Shani dev and Devi Niyati. He asked the deity's present there about the same. But from Mata Ganga and Mata Prithvi the got to know that the 4 deity's had taken human form as it was their guru dakshina to Devi Yudakaushalya.

After asking what avatar they had taken the mothers said they weren't aware of it. After a long discussion in the Sabha , it had ended with lord Vishnu saying he will make sure Karna will not support the Kauravas so that Devi Naintara doesn't do her Rudra tandava after the Kurukshetra war.

But little did the other gods and goddesses know that the Trimurti knew where all six we but couldn't tell anyone. The magic of the twins were used on their avatars on Prithvi not their original form.

Time skip , Few years later:-

Pandu had begotten his five sons and the Kauravas were born and they were missing their sister who had gone to complete their education.

When she returned , She being the eldest of the family was crowned as the Yuvrani of Hastinapur. Pandu though unhappy that his son was not crowd but happy that Hastinapur was in good hands as he heard about the valour of Radhika. When someone asked her about her guru she said it was Devi Rudrani. [SHE HAD HER OWN BOW CALLED VINASH DHANUSH].

In Gokul days before Krishna was brought to Gokul Karna left for his education. He was also the student of Devi Rudrani. He was angered when he got to know about what Deviki and Vasudev did to his family and mostly his sister. He was agitated hearing that they exchanged his sister of their son to save their life. He vowed to make the family of Dwarka the pain he felt. [HE HAD HIS OWN BOW CALLED NYAYA DHANUSH].

While Avantika and Vrushali had gone to Maharishi Vashishth go learn vedas and shastra. When the asked him to teach them weapons the said that Brahmarishi Vishwamitra was destined to be their weapon teacher. So they went to study with him and after being impressed by them , Vishwamitra gifted AVANTIKA THE SHAKTI DHANUSH OF MATA SHAKTI while he gave VRUSHALI THE AJGAVA DHANUSH OF MAHADEV. After which they returned to their respective places.

Shon was rejected by 100 gurus so he had given up the dream of learning weapons. While returning he met Aditya. Aditya took Shon to his guru / pitashree and requested him to teach his friend along with him. After weeks and weeks or request , Lord Parshuram agreed to teach Shon along with his son.

After years of teaching, Aditya impressed lord Parshuram so much that he GAVE SHON THE PINAK DHANUSH OF MAHADEV. That Mahadev himself fixed after the swayamvar of Devi Sita.

__________________________
Authors note:-

What will happen next?

Will there be clash between the Pandavas and Kauravas?