He said here, paused, and sure enough, he saw Pei Yan opened his eyes not far away, and met his eyes.

    Ever since he was a child, Pei Sheng has seen all kinds of eyes in Pei Yan's eyes, cold, surly, fierce, gentle...but they are not as urgent as they are at this moment, and even look forward to when he opened his eyes.

    This look had never appeared on him before.

    Pei Sheng paused, but did not speak.

    At this moment, he probably knew that not only the bodyguards were poisoned, but also Pei Yan himself.

    Otherwise, why would it cost 100W star coins? The bodyguards in front are just someone else's experiment.

    A gleam of hope flashed in the eyes of the bodyguard who was being diagnosed, and asked, "What can I do?"

    Pei Sheng smiled but said nothing, and set his eyes on Pei Yan who was sitting like a jade tree.

    After being poisoned by his ex-wife, of course he had to meet his ex-wife's request and survived with a broken arm.

    "What way?" The staff heard that Shi Sheng had changed a lot, and even felt that he was more professional than the doctor who came before, so he couldn't help being a little anxious.

    You know, nine out of ten people who came in saw the symptoms, and waved away directly, there was no way to cure the poison.

    Pei Sheng said in no hurry.

    Anyway, he wasn't the one who was in a hurry.

    Pei Yan hadn't heard the answer for a long time, and it was rare that someone with a few brushes would let it go. Even if the young man wanted to raise the price at this moment, in order to complete the task assigned by the eldest prince, the price increase would be increased.

    So, he frowned, suppressed his voice, stared at the young man with all his eyes and said, "The price can be negotiated."

    "It's not about the price." Pei Sheng smiled lightly.

    A hint of contempt flashed in Pei Yan's eyes, and he had almost zero affection for this group of profit-seeking bounty hunters. At this moment, the young man saw the price increase and said patiently: "You can make other requests, as long as you can detoxify "

    "Sir, I think you have misunderstood..." Seeing that he was bound to win, Pei Sheng curled his lips, looked at him firmly and said, "It's my way, this bodyguard may not be willing to do that. "

    "?"

    Several people in the room frowned and exchanged glances.

    Pei Sheng smiled with slanted lips, and said loudly: "Removing the glands is the treatment for his ex-wife." Everyone in the

    audience was shocked, frowning in disbelief.

    "Ridiculous!!" Pei Yan stood up suddenly, his eyes flashing fiercely.

    The staff didn't find it absurd, on the contrary, from his point of view, this method seemed somewhat feasible, so he comforted him: "Don't be angry, Mr. Pei, just listen to him, since not many people have proposed solutions, we You might as well listen."

    Pei Sheng said lightly: "When the ex-wife poison was being made, the female pharmacist had the idea of ​​revenge on her husband, unless the husband changed his mind and was appeased by the Omega that was marked, otherwise the only option would be to remove the glands. "

    "You sent this gentleman to see that he is not married. Obviously, it is impossible to have an ex-wife. If you don't remove the glands, it is basically hopeless."