Punk Attitude, Attire Nightmare, Informal Way of speaking. Conclusion: Zaunite, Definitely Lower Class, First Year.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n.

Lux: Nice to meet you Y/n, I apologize for the mess but these two are both walking disasters.

Y/n: I see

Lux: Let me show you your room, I need a break from these two.

Y/n: right...

I follow Lux to the left of the room while I hear Ekko and Jinx continue their argument in the background.

Lux: here is your room and Apologies for those two, Zaunites love to fight among themselves. Especially Jinx and Ekko.

Y/n: Do they get along at all?

Lux: Sometimes, like all Zaunites they are united in their complete hatred for Piltover.

Y/n: Right, I bet that means they can't put Pilties and Zaunites together

Lux: Yeah it's would be a complete disaster, there's only ever been one successful pairing between a Piltie and a Zaunite, and as far as anyone knows there will only ever be one

Y/n: I see, and you're Demacian right?

Lux: Yeah, how'd you know?

Y/n: I'm observant.

Lux: Uh Huh, and where are you from?

Y/n: Noxus.

Lux: Oh... that's...

Y/n: Upsetting?

Lux: No, I fully believe Noxians and Demacians can get along, much more than Pilties and Zaunites can

Y/n: then what's the problem?

Lux: It's hard to explain.

Y/n: I understand, I'm gonna get settled in for a minute, then perhaps you could give me a tour of the school?

Lux: Yeah, sounds good! Take all the time you need, I'll be dealing with Thing 1 and Thing 2 over there.

Y/n: Ok then

Lux went back towards the living room while I entered my room, it wasn't too big, it was the standard size for a dorm room. I guess that makes sense. I opened up my backpack and placed my laptop on the desk and opened up my suitcase and placed my trophies on the shelf and then placed my Herlock Sholmes bobblehead on the bedside table.

I let out a stretch and then walked out of the room to see the place clean with Ekko and Jinx sitting next to each other on the couch watching TV. Lux was in the kitchen brewing a coffee.

Y/n: They seem to be getting along now

Lux: They are both suckers for Welding Wars

Y/n: Really? They like shows like that

Jinx: Ha this show is so bad, the drama is so artificial

Ekko: Agreed!

Lux: I believe that answers your question

Y/n: But if they don't like it then why do they...

Lux: I've learned not to question them, you'll learn to do the same.

Y/n: Ok...

Lux: Shall we get on with your tour?

Y/n: Sure.

We left the room and made our way through various hallways and visited various classes. Eventually, we stopped outside a Student Resources office.

Lux: This is Student Resources, it's run by two people, in fact, they should be in here right now.