"If you would've moved your horsey to that space, he would've had to move his castle here, which would've left him open for one royal butt woopin'." Lily explained, pointing to each respective place on the board (I don't know anything about chess 😅)

"Oh my god you're right." Tim said in slight amazement. "How do you know so much about chess?"

"I watch Daddy and Alfred play all the time. It's really not that hard."

"Well then, maybe you wanna test your luck against the master." Tim smirked confidently.

"Or I could play you?"

"OOOOOHHH!!" Dick hollered.

"Shut up Grayson!" Tim exclaimed.

Lily sat down on the other side of the board.

"What I don't get is how you're able to think so far ahead." Said Tim.

"It's easy I do it when Dick babysits me and I wanna stay up past my bedtime. First I tell him he's the best big brother ever, then I give him one of my reject drawings and boom! I'm up late watching tv." Lily explained.

"I thought you drew that elephant because you love me." Dick said in a slightly hurt tone.

"I do, but I also love Planet Earth." She smiled innocently. "What do you say when you win again?" She asked Tim.

"If you were to win," Tim chuckled at that. "Which is unlikely, you'd say; Checkmate."

"Well that's boring. I'll go with..." She checkmated him. "You lose sucka!" Tim's eyes widened.

Dick snorted.
"You gotta admit, that is catchier."

Tim glared at him, Dick and Lily chuckled and Bruce smirked proudly as he turned on the news channel.

It cut to camera footage of people attacking each other in a diner, as the news reporter explained.

"People who one minute were quietly enjoying their meals, suddenly became embroiled an a nightmarish and savage attack. Among the hand full of survivors-" The broadcast was interrupted and and cut to another feed, it was of a man sitting in shadows.

"This demonstration, used just 5 ounces of my latest toxin." All the bat family were now looking at the screen.

"Tomorrow, this will seem like child's play." The lifted his head up, revealing his disfigured face, Lily moved closer to Tim in fear.

" The lifted his head up, revealing his disfigured face, Lily moved closer to Tim in fear

"Gotham... this, is your only warning."

The broadcast ended, making the screen go static.

"Scarecrow." Bruce said, his face turning serious.