Shin and Jungkook leave for the home .

As they reach home Jungkook opens the car door for Shin and helps her to move out with her heavy gown. As she steps out he immediately picks her up in bridal style. Shin's eyes widens. She wiggles in his hold

Shin - J-Jungkook put me down! (shouts)

Jungkook - Don't worry baby no one's at home they are all busy. It's just you and me here.

He smiles and pecks her nose.
They quickly reach their room but as  Jungkook opens the door of their bedroom they both are greeted by Taehyung and y/n.

Y/N - Omo! look our newly wed couples are here.

They both gasp. Shin pinches the arm of Jungkook to put her down and he immediately puts her down after getting embarrassed.

Taehyung - Welcome guys! We both thought that we should stay back to show you both that the room was decorated by us . ( smiles wickedly)

Y/N - Yeah the credit goes to us. So! Did you both like the room.

Jungkook - Y-Yeah it's beautifully decorated by you both. ( smiles embarrassingly)

Taehyung - Wait! Were you both in hurry of something? Do you want us to leave your room right now ( wiggles his eyebrows teasingly towards Jungkook)

Jungkook and Shin gets more embarrassed

Jungkook's POV - Ofcourse you both should leave! Aishh why are they both spoiling my first night (whines)

Shin - N-no it's not like t-that you both can stay here as long as you want. ( small smile)

Y/N - Aww I just can't imagine Taehyung today our bunny got married finally.

Taehyung - Yes! My bunny brother.

( they both are dying of laughter inside as they both know how much Jungkook hates that name' bunny')

Shin - Oh that bunny name is so cute ( giggles)

Y/N - But he hates being called bunny (pouts)

Shin turns to Jungkook then again looks at y/n

Shin - But why   I mean this is so cuteee! I will call him BuNnY bAbY from today

* Shin laughs *

As she again look towards Jungkook

* cough * *cough *

her laugh turns into coughs on seeing his poker face as  she knows what does this face means.

Y/N - Taehyung I think so it's time for us to leave. Okay then bye guys. (smirks)

It felt like as if Shin was pleading them with her eyes to not to leave her alone as now her husband has turned into a double bunny.

OtHeRsIdE

Y/N and Taehyung are laughing their ass off by giving high-five to each other.

Y/N - It was so much fun to tease them Tae.

Taehyung nods who is still laughing uncontrollably.

Taehyung - And that 'bunny' part was so best y/n even though we haven't planned it but still you used it at the best time.

Y/N holds her stomach to control her laugh now.

Y/N - Best  part was * laughs * Shin referring to him as * again holds her stomach while laughing * BuNnY bAbY *

Taehyung laughs even more.

Y/N - May god save Shin from Jungkook. (laughs)

Otherside

Shin slowly closes the door . As now door is closed she can feel his intense stare on her back. She huffs a breath and by gathering a lot of courage turns around only to get pinned on the wall by the double bunny.

Jungkook holds both her hands above her head with his one hand and with other around her waist he traps her between him and wall. Shin's breadth hitches on meeting his intense gaze.

Jungkook leans down towards her ears.

Jungkook - It's not bunny it's daddy for you baby girl! (whispers)

Shin gasps and Jungkook without wasting a second attaches his lips on her and starts kissing her passionately. Shin's stomach gets filled with so many 🦋🦋 dancing violently. Then suddenly out of nowhere Jungkook picks her up in bridal style and lightly throws her on bed.

He hovers above her and starts giving wet kisses on her neck. He nibbles, sucks, kisses and licks there. Shin moans his name.

Jungkook - Shit! My name sounds so good in your moans. It makes me more needy for you baby girl.

Shin gasps at his bluntness.

Jungkook again dives in the crook of her neck while one of his hand starts opening the knots of her dress slowly.

Jungkook - I would have ripped it off if it wasn't your wedding dress.

He again attaches his lips on hers and they both almost get drowned in that kiss.

* knock *   *knock *

Jungkook grunts in annoyance and gets up while Shin quickly fixes herself.

Jungkook opens the door and finds Taehyung and Y/N smiling not so innocently.

Taehyung - Get aside we have brought a present for Shin which we forgot to give her before.

They both ignore the annoyed  Jungkook on the door and enters the room.
______________________________________________________________________________