The Search Begins!

Dipper and Mabel have just gotten dropped off at home from the bus. Their mom who was waiting for them embraced the two tightly.

“Did you have fun?” She asked both of them, “Loads of fun!!” Mabel exclaimed, Dipper smiled and nodded. “Great! Now come inside, I bet you must being home.”
The three walked into the house- Well, Mabel being Mabel she bolted inside. “Dinner will be ready in an hour or so, okay?” The twin's mom announced, “Okay!” Dipper and Mabel said at the same time. They both went to their rooms and got settled in. As Dipper set his backpack down and started to open it up to put things away, he felt like something, or someone was missing. Shrugging off the feeling he put all the stuff he packed away, after he was done he sat on his bed and opened his night stand's drawer to get his notebook. As he opened it up, he noticed a paper.

He pulled it out and started to read what was written. This certainly wasn't his hand writing, and it wasn't Mabel's. It seemed to be a letter, but it wasn't all that serious; like the person who wrote it was joking around.

It read:
“Dear Gravity Falls,

I swear if you are not as interesting as my brother said you were I will personally summon a demon to destroy you and maybe go steal your liver. I have HIGH, and I mean HIGH expectations for you!

- The one and only,
Y/N Pines”

This scared Dipper, he didn't have family over so there was no way a relative could've written it and left here. Especially in his room, and he was sure he didn't have a family member by the name of Y/N Pines.

.        The Void        .

“I'M BOREDDDD!!” Whined a voice, “Shut. Up. We haven't been here for long and you're complaining? What a spooky scary demon you are..” Snapped back another voice.
“No fair!! You don't know what it's like to be trapped for years!” The other voice continued to whine, “And tell me how's it feel to do something horribly wrong and then get your whole existence ERASED!” The other voice spat.
There was a moment of silence before the other voice spoke.
“I.. I didn't know that's how you feel..”

.       Over World        .

Dipper was still puzzled, “Hey guys I'm going to go get the groceries since goofy me didn't do it yesterday-” His mom called from downstairs, “Okay!!” The two replied at the same time.

This was perfect. he walked out of his room, letter in hand before knocking on Mabel's door when he got there. The door opened, “Yea?” Mabel answered, “I need to show you something, come down to the dining room.” Dipper requested before making his was down stairs and to the dining room.
His sister followed, when they got there he sat on the couch and laid the letter down on the coffee table. “I found this letter in my room, I didn't write it and no one was in my room to be able to put that on my drawer. You should read it.” Mabel was a little confused, “Uh.. Okay..?”

She then read the letter, her eyes widened. “I feel like I've heard of Y/N.. But I don't know where..” She said. “We should find out who this person is, maybe we can ask mom when she comes back!” Dipper nodded. “Good idea!”.

---------------------------
Yo wassup my kidnapped children, found a comment and decided to do a sequel because my motivated was holding me at gun point (You know who you are, thank you for giving me this idea)
I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter, though after this there will be no more of this story because I don't wanna milk it to the point where its lost its originality.
This is also why there's no season 3 to Gravity Falls, the creator didn't want to squeeze the show to the point where the originality has been lost.
I'll try to not slack and update this story more often. I'll be sure to make the ending not disappointing at all to lmao-
Have a great day/night!