Sitting in silence, Taehyung looked more angry than depressed, which was a change from before, jungkook wasn't sure if it's a good one though.

"I like the Chardonnay you got" Jungkook spoke up, trying to break the ice. Picking up the wine glass and swirling the wine around, which usually made Taehyung giggle. Well, not today.

Without a word, Taehyung put his fork down calmly, slowly standing up from his chair and pushing it back in, he walked out of the living room, heading for their shared bedroom.

"Fuck" Jungkook whispered to himself. Deciding to give him a moment of space, jungkook sat mentally preparing himself for what he thinks is going to come. Of course he wouldn't be opposed to it. But knowing Taehyung and how mad he is right now, he should probably prepare himself physically as well.

Knocking twice on the bedroom door, jungkook pushed it open to find Taehyung pacing back and forth, head down like he was thinking about something.

"Are you okay, love?" Jungkook asked, closing the door behind himself. If anyone was to look at this from a different angle, they would see a Wilde animal and an endangered, fragile rabbit.

Head snapping towards the sound, Taehyung almost bolted towards Jungkook, grabbing him by the collar.

"Listen, I know you didn't tell me because you were embarrassed but I need you to know that there's no way that I would ever see you any different because of your education, career or anything like that."
Taehyung ranted, still holding Jungkook, who was happy to hear all of this, by the collar.
"But you could have texted me that you were staying late or something. Today was date night. I even ordered our favourite Chardonnay and you just decided to be a no show? Do you know how that makes me feel?"  Taehyung was visibly getting angrier. Letting go of Jungkook he walked over to the bag, pulling out the lingerie set he bought

"This" he pointed at the set "was for tonight. But you know what, you can forget it" Taehyung laughed. But not the funny laugh. The 'you're fucked' laugh. He threw the set on the floor, walking over to Jungkook, cupping his face in his hands for a few seconds, staring into his gorgeous eyes, before kissing him.

Knowing this is exactly what Jungkooks feared/was excited about, jungkook kissed back. They both walked towards the bed still kissing until Taehyung pushed Jungkook down. Climbing between his legs, taehyung unbuttoned Jungkooks shirt, feeling his chest muscles. Hands wondering lower he squeezed Jungkooks waist, making him jolt

"You're perfect"

Kissing Jungkooks side, Taehyung moved down, glancing up at him, only to find a complete mess. Unsurprisingly so, considering Jungkook was always easily turned on.

"Someone getting excited" Taehyung smiled, patting Jungkooks dick. Getting up, he pulled his botty shorts up, bending down to tease Jungkook further. Perhaps give him the idea that he will be fucking Taehyung tonight. which, in fact, he wasn't.

Letting out a moan of utter desperation , jungkook slipped his hand under his jeans, only for Taehyung to stop him. Grabbing his wrist, hard enough to leave a bruise, he gave Jungkook a small kiss before removing his hand and unzipping his jeans. Removing his underwear, Taehyung immediately started sucking on Jungkook, giving him mixed signals.

The thing about being in a switch relationship, is you never know who's going to be rearranging who's guts. Right now, jungkook thinks he's gotten away from being brutally tortured. With pleasure of course, that's just how they like to play :) when in fact, Taehyung is making him feel like he is in control, only to plot a twist and surprise him. He just wanted to take his mixed emotions out on jungkook, who was the cause of all this commotion.

Moaning uncontrollably, jungkook was very close and Taehyung knew about it. He stopped as soon as he felt Jungkook twitch, smiling devilishly at him. Jungkook was surely punching the air right now.

Taking his own jeans off, Taehyung rolled on a lubed up condom and aligned himself with Jungkooks ass.

"Please don't go too hard at first" jungkook begged, not quite ready for the sudden shock of Taehyung pushing himself in, breathing heavily from the tightness of Jungkook.

As mad at Taehyung was, the quietness of Jungkook was concerning him a bit too much, so he let his guard down for a moment.

"Angel, Are you okay?" Taehyung bent down to give him a forehead kiss, knowing how much they calm Jungkook down

"I'm okay, it was just so sudden" Jungkook stuttered out, feeling like he can finally breath again

"Okay let me know when you want me to move" Taehyung decided to go softer in Jungkook, not wanting to hurt the love of his life any more.

After a moment, Taehyung heard a "you can move" from Jungkook. Giving him a slow kiss, he moved out and pushed back in, swallowing Jungkooks moan

Speeding up he grabbed Jungkook by the waist, pushing his body closer with every thrust, making Jungkook a complete moaning hot mess. Lying there, unable to do much more than moan his lovers name and breathe.

Almost when both of them orgasmed, Taehyung stopped. Panting over Jungkook, he pulled out, earning a protest from Jungkook.

Grabbing his own dick he jerked off over Jungkook, not touching him at all. Head tilted back, furrowed browse and flexed right bicep; he had the beauty of an enchantress.

Coming over Jungkook, he signed from the release, forgetting all his worries for a split second.

Taehyung coming over Jungkook triggered something in him, and Jungkook felt hornier than he was before. Distracting him from his thoughts was something wet entering him again as his eyes shifted to Taehyung, who was now bent down, rimming Jungkook. Finically feeling the satisfaction from being touched, jungkook moaned, closing his orgasm.

Shutting his eyes, he grabbed Taehyung hair in a fist, curling his toes as he came on his stomach, mixing his and taehyungs cum.

Taehyung pulling out, wiped his mouth, watching Jungkook pant as he rode out his orgasm high.

"I think that was the best sex we ever had to be honest" Jungkook said, laughing as he lifted himself off the bed to go clean himself up

"Well, surely not, but still up there. Too bad I didn't think to use our little toy collection" Taehyung slapped Jungkooks ass as he walked past him to grab a towel

"Should we resume our date night?" Taehyung proposed, cringing at the memory of him walking off

"Of course, why not! We still got that Chardonnay, don't we" Jungkook winked, stepping into the shower