The Unbelievable Truth

"y/n! y/n!" Wednesday says shaking you lightly "Crap they must be in a vision" She muttered to herself.

-The Vision-
"Y/n listen to me I don't have a lot of time but your father is Joseph Crackstone and you must kill him before destroys the whole school.

I love you so much stay safe and always be strong no matter what." Y/n's mother says. "mom what is going on that's why I was drawn here? And decided to live with the Addams family?" You say.

"Yes Sweetie you were made for Wednesday and you were made to save Nevermore from Crackstone and the Hyde I'm sorry I didn't tell you when you were younger but just remember your spells and remember theses word when Wednesday is in trouble or whenever you are."okay" you say.

"Reverse time and break the curse of Crackstone." Say that 3 times fast but at the last one it's going to get hard so make sure Wednesday is there" She says. "Oh no my little y/n we are out of time." I love you my little y/n" She says trying to hold back tears. "I love you too mom" you say while hugging her.

-Back from the Vision-

You wake up from your vision with Wednesday holding you and shielding you from the sun.

She ran into a dark abandoned but secret ally way and waited for you to wake up.

"Mi Reina? You finally awake" she says softly. "Yeah I saw my mom and she told me that my dad is Crackstone and I need to say Reverse time and break the curse of Crackstone I have to say that 3 times fast but the last one can get tricky. so I need you there with me." You said while almost crying.

"Hey hey look up at me" it's going to be okay I'm not leaving you ever and I don't plan on it ever. I'm stuck with you and im stuck in torture with u"  She says while smiling a little (you are the only person who can make her smile besides uncle Fester) 
You smile back and just sit there with her you always loved when it was just the two of you nobody else just u two.

"We should head back" Wednesday says. "Nuuu can we stay i have found my comfort zone" you say in a cute baby voice which she absolutely adored. "Alright" she says while chuckling a little bit.

-Time Skip-
You and Wednesday make it back to your shared dorm and Enid is over on her side crying.

"Where have you two been?! I have texted you called and everything!" She says. "Well we have been on a little date" you said while hopping off of Wednesday back.

"And why were you crying just now" you say while secretly stealing one of Wednesday jackets.

"You know your not slick about stealing my stuff" she says while looking out  the window.

"I don't what you are talking about" u lie hiding the jacket behind your back. "You can just ask you know? I don't mind " she says "And Enid if you gossip about this I will cut off every single one of your stuffed animals heads." She says while giving her a look. 

"Okay okay I won't and Ajax stoned himself again. And he has been avoiding me" she says almost crying again.

"Alright imma go nail-gun his damn heart" you say grabbing your nail gun. "Woah woah slow down amor" Wednesday says while grabbing you and closing the door. "

But I wann-" you say while pouting. "You will get to something like that later." Wednesday says. "Fineeee" you say while still pouting.  Then someone knocks on the door. "Who's that?" You say. "I don't know y/n do it" Wednesday says with a pleading look. You use your x-ray vision and you are met with someone who u absolutely hated which was..........

A/N: (I am so sorry that I haven't been uploading much as I used to I started school yesterday and I'm super busy with that so I won't be able to post as much like I used to.) (I also came up with this chapter name myself instead of Gmw17 helping me which they have been a amazing help and I couldn't thank them enough even tho I do lol. But anyways have a good day or night Love you bye 🖤)