Secret Seduction - Nicky Nichols

- Warnings: Smut, Gun play, Angst, Strap on, Alot of dirty talk, Hot angry Nicky
- Words: 1107
- Pairings: Str!pper Fem Reader X CEO!Mafia Nicky Nichols

Summary:
When losing your best friend and not seeing her until you were 20. You didn't expect her to be here at the club you worked at, You being her favourite dancer aswell. But will she remember you. Like you remember her.

Y/N's pov:
It was a Friday night and I was getting ready in my dressing room. Today is the day I'm gonna tell Nicky who I really am, but scared she'll freak out and leave me and never come back. But hopefully that doesn't happen.

Nicky doesn't know I'm actually her long lost best friend. I only realised it was her because she signed with her last name. Nichols. I always loved that name, kinda wanted to be a Nichols one day. But that would've never happened.

However she only didn't know who I am because I go by. Bunny, us dancers have to hide our identity for privacy reasons so I picked that name. Because she'd always call me that as a kid. It was a cute nickname tho, I loved it. Everytime she called me it, I'd get this weird feeling. Butterflies, I think that's what you call it.

Even my outfit was a bunny, I thought it'll be cute to match the outfit with my name. i wore a sparkly red lacey two piece, black fishnets, paired with black heels and a cute bunny tail to match and black bunny ears. I also had a mask just for that extra secrecy. My makeup was dark with a red lip to bring it out.

It was now 11:00 pm and time for me to go on stage. Slowly walking on red lights beemed in my face. As I See Red starts playing, i slowly walked over to the pole and began my dance.

Pushed close to the pole my fingers glide over the metal as my head tilts back, my fingertips sliding down my neck. Turning around i slide down the pole gliding my hands up my body lifting my hair, my eyes catch hers a smirk plastered on her lips as she leans back in her chair, eyes scanning over my body. Looking back at her lips she mouths "hot" followed along with a wink. I bit my lip back at her before sliding on to the floor, my butt proped up in the air bouncing when i hit the floor. Sliding back up off the floor i grip the pole standing up and tilting my head back again and swinging on it. As the music stops i look back at Nicky once more mouthing "find me after this" before stepping off the stage.

Walking towards my dressing room to freshen up someone grabs me, pressing their lips to mine. "get the fuck off of me" i shout pushing away the stranger. "Bunny calm down its me" Nicky spoke. "Nicky" i say with a soft voice "yeah princess" "you looked so hot out there sugar, when can i see this beautiful face of yours" she replied trying to lift off my mask. "not yet you know the rules Nicky" i laughed. "yeah i know but i like breaking the rules" her hands sliding up my curves pulling me closer to her capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. "ok ok thats enough let me go freshen up" i spoke lightly pushing her off me "ok but dont be too long, i'll wait for you sugar" smiling at her before walking into the dressing room.

I decided to change my outfit to a black version of the one i was already wearing and touched up my makeup. Heading back out i couldnt find Nicky anywhere "she went into the red private room" one of the security guards said i just nodded and walked to find her.

Arriving at the door i just walked in to see Nicky there leaned back in a chair manspread holding a bottle of vodka. "Bunny your back come here" she says while moving her finger in a 'come over here' gesture. Shutting the door behind me i slowly walk over to her sitting down on her lap i groan feeling the toy through her pants. "be a good girl and you can have it" "but what if i dont want to be good" i wine "well then i'll punish you" she smirks "oh really?" "Yeah I'll punish that pretty pussy of yours" she says sliding her hands down to my thighs gripping them. As a small moan escapes my lips.

"Now your gonna do what i say okay bunny" she whispers in my ear. "Yes" I reply "Yes what?" "Yes Nicky" i whisper "good girl" she says sending shivers down my spine. "now take that mask off for me sugar" my heart starts to race hearing them words, 'fuck' i thought to myself. She cant know who i am, this wont go well. "i- i cant, remember.." i stuttered "oh but you can baby" she spoke trying to lift the mask. "Nicky seriously i cant. You wont like me no more if i do" i say turning away. "Thats not true i'll always like you" she says grabbing my chin turning me to face her. "okay" here goes nothing. I look deep in her dark brown eyes my hand on my mask. 3.. 2.. 1. "y/n.. " she says in confusion "Nicky i can explain" she pushes me off her and takes out her gun. "Nicky please I'm sorry" "I haven't seen you for 20 years and now your a stripper care to explain y/n" i dont answer her. Fear covers my face as she comes closer holding the gun in my face "fucking answer me y/n, did you forget that i was a mafia leader baby huh?" "Nicky when I- when i saw you. i was too afraid to say something so I thought pretending to not know you was.. better" I say with my head down.

"Y/n you could've told me and not make me believe this lie" she spoke. "Do you hate me? Are you gonna kill me now?" I say as a tear falls from my eye "No I'm not gonna kill you, but I am gonna make you regret what you did. So on your knees princess" she spoke pointing the gun in a downward position pushing me down to the floor.

A/N: sorry I haven't posted in awhile i haven't had much motivation but I will try to post sometimes.