Girlfriend - Nadia Vulvokov

Warnings: alcohol, eating out, fingering, swearing, thigh riding, praise kink, smut
Words: 3277
-
Nobody's POV:
You've had your eye on Nadia for awhile now but she has a girlfriend. Until you go up to her at a party and confess your undying love for this woman.
-
Nadia's POV:
Me and Taylor got invited to one of them lame high school parties. I didn't want to go but I also didn't want her to go alone. So I agreed to go. I had picked out a black loose fitting button up only few buttons undone, paired with black ripped jeans and black converses. She wore a blue silk body-con dress, with silver heels.

I left my red curly locks down and did a smokey black eyeshadow with a pinky nude lip. I grabbed my leather jacket and phone as we walk outside heading to my car. Taylor kept bouncing her leg I don't know why, maybe she was nervous. But why would she be nervous going to a party. I put my hand on her thigh to calm her down.
Nadia: "baby are you okay" I had asked her
Taylor: "yeah sorry"
Nadia: "alright love. We are here"
We arrived at the house and got out linking arms walking into the party.

Y/N's POV:
I was standing outside the high school party my friend was throwing. Leaning on my car smoking with my best friend. When I saw Nadia and that slut walking out her car. I've always liked Nadia we used to be close I don't know what happened to be honest. I still like her tho. And I don't like her girlfriend. Taylor was a bitch, she says she's a lesbian but my god she's straight you can see it in her eyes. Always staring at guys I really don't understand why Nadia is with her. I would be a better girlfriend. I might just take her from her I thought to myself. I'll steal Nadia and nobody can stop me.

Nadia's POV:
We had walked into the party. Instantly walking to the kitchen to get a drink. I was now holding Taylor's hand as we walked in. I grabbed two plastic cups and poured in some alcohol. We walked back out into the party, and there she was y/n y/l/n the hottest and most popular girl in our school. We were friends at some point but something happened. She wasn't as popular then, or smoked. She's changed a lot and honestly I shouldn't say this but she's hella hot now. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself. We accidentally made eye contact and I could see her smirking, instantly I pulled away from her gaze and kissed Taylor in a passionate kiss.

Y/N's POV:
I had walked into the party and saw Nadia with Taylor. Me and Nadia accidentally made eye contact but she pulled away and kissed Taylor. Instantly I walked away, why can't she kiss me I thought to myself. I went to get a drink and dance on the dance floor with my friends.

Nadia's POV:
Me and Taylor were now dancing together on the dance floor. Y/N was right Infront of us also dancing but with her friends. She was swaying her hips and biting her lip. I just wanted to be behind her and put my hands around her waist while kissing her neck. NO NADIA STOP THINKING LIKE THIS YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I thought to myself. I inched myself closer to Taylor and focused on her to get my mind off y/n. Few minutes later Taylor said she was going to get a drink I was still dancing, however I felt a pair of arms around my waist instantly leaning my head back thinking it was Taylor. She started to kiss my neck. I moaned lowly as she did. Until she whispered in my ear "hi sweetheart missed me" it was y/n and not Taylor. I moved away from her quickly walking to find Taylor.

Y/N's POV:
Taylor had left Nadia alone so I thought it was a good idea to. Mess with her. I walked behind her as she was still dancing. Putting my arms around her waist. Clearly she didn't realise it was me since she tilted her head back. I kissed her neck as she moaned lowly. Then whispered in her ear. She pulled away walking off figuring out it was me and not Taylor.