Best Friends Mommy - Natasha Lyonne

-
READER IS 19 AND NATASHA IS 43
-
Pairings: fem reader X milf Natasha Lyonne
Warnings: smut, mommy k!nk, heavy praise k!nk, alcohol, Cigarettes, use of pet names a lot
Words: 2851
-
Nobody's POV:
When you end up having a sleepover at your best friends house. Who you haven't seen in years. And meet her mom again after few years too, she looked hotter than ever and you just couldn't help yourself.

Y/N's POV:
I was just chilling in my bed getting cosy under the warm fluffy blankets. When Talia had texted me.

T ❤️: "heyy girl you wanna come round for a sleepover tonight?"

Talia was my best friend we have been besties for years. However we haven't seen each other in ages since she left. Everytime I went round her house tho I'd always see her parents arguing. I mean It was none of my business but they probably got a divorce. However tho Talia's mom Natasha was pretty hot tbh she was the first woman that made me realise I liked girls and not boys.

Me: "hey T oh my god yes I'd love to come for a sleepover. What time?"
T ❤️: "you can come now if you want"
Me: "alright I'll get ready, cya in a few x"

Instantly throwing my phone onto my bed I got up out of my fluffy, warm blankets and headed to my closet. I picked out a white loose tank top which was slightly see through. I didn't want to wear a bra so I didn't, because they are just honestly kinda uncomfortable. I paired this with black ripped jeans and my black high top converse all stars. I threw my toothbrush/toothpaste and other essentials in my back pack and headed downstairs.

Leaving a note on the fridge for my parents letting them know I've gone to Talias. They were out so I also texted them too. I headed out the door to my car, yes I'm 19 and already driving but honestly tho I love it. Before setting off I texted T telling her I'm on my way there.

Me: "Hey T I'm on my way"
Talia: "yass. Put your phone away tho now I don't want you dying on me"
Me: "yeah yeah I will"

It had been a few minutes and you had arrived at her house. Getting out of the car grabbing your things you headed to the front door and knocked. But Talia didn't answer it was Natasha.

My breath hitches in my throat when I see her. She looked hotter than before, the red silky robe she was wearing wrapped so delicate around her "fuck" I muttered to myself. No y/n you shouldn't be thinking like this about your best friends mom but god she was sexy. I saw a smirk on Natasha's face when she realised how I was looking at her. A blush started to plaster on my cheeks at the embarrassment of her catching me. Instantly she bent down to give me a hug. But I couldn't help but notice the lack of fabric covering her cleavage.
Natasha: "Y/N oh my god it's so good to see you, Talia said you were coming round for a sleepover she's just upstairs talking to her boyfriend at the moment sweetheart"

Sweetheart? She never calls me that. Hmm weird I thought to myself .

Me: "thank you Mrs Lyonne" I say sending her a sweet smile.
Natasha: "call me Natasha darling no need to call me Mrs Lyonne" she says while putting a hair behind my ear with a slight smirk "I've known you since you were 9 so no need for formalities sweetie" she says in an almost whisper so only I hear it
Me: "okay Natasha"
Natasha: "good girl" a shiver spreads down my spine after she said that I could already feel my panties being to soak. She smirked knowing what she did to me.