[Depression] pt. 2

>>Chase Mavericks' Point of View<<

I woke up and my throat was sore.

My mouth was dryer than the Sahara and I had a splitting migraine.

The surface under me was hard, and cold.

I lifted my head and my ears were ringing. The side of my head that was on the ground felt wet.

I was in a dark room. Once my eyes adjusted I realized i was a basement of some sort.

Memories from the previous night started flooding back to me.

I began panicking and I froze when I looked across the room.

My parents hung lifelessly from the wall. Their wrists chained to the wall and their ankles chained together.

I began to panic again and I screamed.

"DAD!" I shrieked and went to rush to him but I was yanked backwards by the chains connecting me to the opposite wall.

"MOM! DAD!" I screamed.

My mother slowly opened her eyes. There was a rag over her mouth when she looked up at me. She forcefully pulled her arms to try and break free from the metal chains. I could hear the muffle of her screams and she attempted to release herself.

My father wouldn't wake up. Mom repeatedly shoved his leg with her foot but he wouldn't wake up. I screamed at him but to no avail he didn't even twitch.

He had a black eye and the side of his head was bloody.

I heard the sound of a large lock. And my mother and I quieted down.

"That's no way to behave ladies." My heart dropped when I heard his voice.

He clunked down the stairs and looked straight at me when he came into view.

He walked closer to me.

"Jonathan you get the hell away from my daughter!" My mother snapped.

He laughed.

"You're so naive, Josette." He started making his way towards her. "You always were." He ran his hand along the side of her face.

"Don't you dare touch my wife!" My father shouted, kicking Jonathan in the leg.

"Shut up Alexander!" Jonathan screeched and slammed my father's head against the wall. I let out a muffled scream and watched my dad look at me with sad sunken eyes.

I looked around the basement in panic and I could see a small window above my head. I had no idea where Jonathan lived but there had to be some way someone would hear me. So I screamed.

"HELP!! HELP PLEASE! HELP ME!" My voice echoed throughout the basement and Jonathan stormed towards me.

"I swear to god you little brat," he grabbed me by my hair and lifted me off the ground. I couldn't help but let out and cry of pain, "no one can hear you! If you ever do that again I swear I'll kill you!" He spat hatred with every word and then threw me back against the wall.

I looked at my mother who was trying not to sob. "I'm okay." I silently mouthed, wiping the tear stains from my checks.

"I will be back 19:00. If I found out any of you tried to escape or stepped out of line in any way there will be punishment when I return." Jonathan set an old alarm clock on the steps of the basement. It's glowing red numbers read 15:12. He left back up the stairs and locked the large metal door at the top.

"Bee, are you alright?!" My mother sounded panicked.

"I'm okay mom, how's dad?" I asked in return.

She turned towards him to check his vital signs. Pulse, check. Breathing, shaky but check.

"Mom, what's going to happen to us?"

Her eyes filled with fear, "I don't know chase, I don't know."

---

A/N: okay guys please don't hate me but like.... Bum bum bummmmmm. Okay I'm sorry this took forever to update and it's super short but I promise I'll get the next chapter up for you guys ASAP