Peter and Paul

-| Paul's POV |-
I'm always asked, 'How did you meet Peter?!' Or 'What was is like meeting Peter?!' Well now I'll tell you if if will make you all shut up cause I could careless about telling you all or not! Anyways...

I was just chopping wood one day in my first area where I thought no one would find me! Until this kid in a sailor uniform ran up to me.
"Hey! Who are you?"
He was so annoying and wouldn't go away! Trust me.
"None of your business!"
"Aw... Dot be like that..."
I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't leave me alone. "Fine I'll tell you! I'm Paul!" I look up.
"Whoa! You look like me! Sort of..."
I had to agree with that kid. We did look similar in some ways. It was so weird.
"Ya... What's your name?" I points his axe at the kid
"I'm Peter! Wait. Does that mean your my counterpart?!"
I couldn't believe what I just heard. Was that kid my counterpart? You have to be kidding me!
"That's so cool!" Peter jumps up and down.
"Yeah..." I took my other axe and stood up. "Cool..." I roll my eyes
Peter just seemed confused. "What's your brother like?" He followed me...
"His name is Oliver. He looks like me in a way and is crazy! Bad crazy! He bakes people into cupcakes and poisons them!" I hoped that would get the kid to leave me alone, but of course, he still stayed.
"Wow... That's cool I guess! My brothers a jerk!"
"Why?"
"He never wants to lay any attention to me! I just want to talk to him sometimes!"
Did England really hate this kid? Yes, he's annoying but at least I don't hate him! "Why do you care about what other nations think of you?"
"Well I wanna be recognized as a country so I can be with all of them!"
"But that's stupid! Who cares about what they think!"
"I do..."
I sigh. This kid has such a thick skull! "What about your siblings?"
"Well I have America, Canada-"
"Who's Canada?"
"My brother. Others like to call him the Floating Glasses."
"Oh I know him!"
"Anyway Seychelles, France (dad), Hong Kong, Ireland, Scotland and England (other dad/ brother)"
"I don't know my siblings to well. I usually don't hang around them."
After talking to Peter for a while, I find him not to be a bad kid. He's actually really sweet to his friends and even introduced me to his hamster, of course I showed him my rat! He told me that we should hang out another time. I actually wanted to meet up with him. It's been a long time since I had a friend and I would like to have one...