Chapter Four

They look at each other and stare in each other's eyes for a few seconds until Ferran called for Pedri. They snapped back to reality and look at Ferran who was walking towards them.

Pablo (Gavi's) POV:
I walked towards Robert and said: ''Robert, do you think Pedri's acting weird?''
''Well he's a little distracted but we all are.'' He said. ''Yeah well he's distracted in a different way.'' I said while I looked at Pedri.
''You can be distracted in different ways?'' Robert asks. ''Ofc you can. Didn't you see how he played? Even Felicia took the ball away from him.... Twice!''  ''You shouldn't think much of it.'' Robert said ''Frenkie has told me that she played football before and not amateur.''
''What?''
''Frenkie told me that she played for the Ajax women until a year ago, but she stopped, because of personal reasons.''
''I'm sorry, what?!'' Pablo says, surprised.
''Boy I just told you! Twice!!''
''Yeah, sorry, sorry.''

3rd Person (Her/She) POV:
Ferran pulled Pedri away from Felicia, but he was too late, they were gonna play the other half of the practice match. It was pretty fun Felicia even took the ball away from Pedri a few times.
She had the ball and ran towards the goal, Pablo was running forward, she passed the ball to him and he scored.
''VAMOS!!'' Pablo shouted while running up to Felicia hugging her.
''Oh- okay, so you are strong.'' Felicia said, trying to catch here breath as Pablo hugged her.

It's a few minutes later and nothing has happened yet but who cares? It's a practice match.
Felicia saw Pablo and Robert standing together talking to each other.

Pablo's POV:
''Don't you think it's weird?'' I said.
''What's weird now?''
''That it's 2-5 for us.''
''It's not that... I can see it on your face.... It's something else.''
''Well Pedri-'' I said but he cut me off.
''Listen Pablo, Pedri is fine believe me.'' Robert said trying to get the ball.
''Why should I listen to you? Do you have a key to his house? Have you met his entire family? Do you know when he's going to sleep every night?'' I said, frustrated knowing something's up with Pedri.
''Dude chill! That's called stalking and it's scary asf.'' He said.
''But see how he acts towards Felicia, he's a totally different person to her. There's something going on between them.'' I said
''They just know each other for a few hours how are they supposed to have something? Plus he's a 20 year old footballer, without a girlfriend, everyone would want him and Felicia is pretty, I get it if he likes her, which is pretty impossible, but still'' He said while he ran towards the ball.
''Pablo do something! Don't just stand there!'' Xavi shouted.

Pedri's POV:
Frenkie passed me the ball and I started to run towards the goal. Felicia was running towards me, I got distracted, tripped over the ball and landed on the floor.
What has gotten into me today?

3rd person (Her/She) POV:
After a few more minutes called Xavi then all together.
''Pedri I don't know what's going on with you but we can't have this at the next match. Robert, Pablo why were you talking all the time?!'' Xavi said looking at them.
''We were just talking about...'' Robert began, as Pablo interrupted him.
''About...uhm..... SpongeBob!'' Pablo said.
''What?'' Robert whispered to him.
''Just play along.'' Pablo whispered back.
''What why?''
''Just do it!''
''SpongeBob?'' Xavi asked looking confused.
''Yes it's really interesting.'' Pablo responded.
''Okay?'' Xavi said looking even more confused.

They were done with their training and got dressed back to their normal clothes.
Felicia is on her phone waiting for Frenkie outside the changing rooms when Pablo walks up to her.
''Hey.'' He said.
''Hey.'' Felicia says back looking up from my phone.
''Would you like to grab a drink with Pedri and me?'' He asks.
''Like right now?'' She asks.
''Yeah, when Pedri's done changing.''  He replied.
''Uhm yeah sure let me ask my brother if it's okay.''

Pedri and Frenkie come out of the locker room together and walked towards Pablo and Felicia.
''Felicia is grabbing a drink with us.'' Pablo said to Pedri.
''What?'' Frenkie asked.
''Yeah I wanted to ask you if it's okay.'' She said to him.
''Uhm... yeah sure just don't come home that late please.''  Frenkie responds.
''Why not?'' Pedri asked him.
''She doesn't have a house key yet.''
''Oh okay. Should we go then?'' Pedri asks  looking at Pablo and Felicia.
''Yeah let's go.'' Pablo and Felicia say  at the same time.
''Bye see ya later'' She says to Frenkie.

They walked to  Pedri's car and Felicia got into the back seat. Theyvwere driving for a few minutes but then Pablo said:''You know I changed my mind, can you just drop me off at home?''
''What why?'' Pedri asked him.
''I suddenly don't feel like grabbing a drink. But you two can still go together.'' Pablo said with the biggest smile i've ever seen.
''What are you onto?'' Pedri said.
''Nothing, just drop me off please'' Pablo said.
''Okay, fine'' Pedri sighed.

We arrived at Pablo's house and dropped him off.
''Bye Guys'' Pablo said.
''Bye'' Pedri and Felicia both said.

''You can sit in the front seat now if you want to'' Pedri says to her.
''Uhm.... Sure'' She replies while she got out of the car and walks over the the front door of the car. She got in and fastened her seatbelt.

''So uhm... do you still wanna go drink something?'' Pedri asks.
''Yeah sure... why not?'' Felicia replies.
He started driving again and soon they arrive at a small cafe.

(Authors note)
What is Pablo onto? 😏🤔
I hope you like the story so far!
Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to vote!
❤️❤️❤️