Chapter 1

(Juliet Pov)

Today is going to be a great day because today is my 16th birthday. After I wake up I get dressed and go for a walk but it is not as nice as I wanted it to be. All the munchkins ran away as I walked by. But that's what happens when you're the daughter of the wicked witch of the west. After my walk I go inside and see my mom waiting for me. Yes my mom Zelena the wicked witch of the west.

"Happy Birthday Juliet!" my mom tells me.

"Thanks mom! So what are we doing today?" I ask her

"Well my dear I'm sorry but I have to send you away"

"What why?"

"You have to trust me it is for your own good"

"But I don't want to. I am safe with you."

"I'm so sorry"

"WAIT! Can I at least grab somethings"

"Yes but hurry"

I ran into my room grabbing a bag that would fit in my pocket and used my magic, Yes I have magic, to extend it so I could put anything in it. Then I grabbed everything I needed or wanted. So close, pillows, blanket, well really everything in my room. The last thing I grab is a box full of the stuff my parents have given me on my birthdays, including the last thing I got from my father my sword. I shoved the bag in my pocket and walked back to my mother.

"Ok I'm ready"

"I really am sorry honey but it for your own good"

"Cut the crap and just do it"

"Im sorry and I will always love my child"

She then throws a magic bean right under my feet. As I was falling all I could think about was how my mom had just abandoned me just like my dad had. When I landed I looked around and I was on a beach. Beyond that all I could see was forest. I heard someone coming so I got up and ran as fast as I could into the forest. As I was running I ran into a clearing and ran into someone. I got up as fast as I could thinking they where one of the people that were chasing me. After I got a good look at them I realized it was a girl and I reached out a hand to help her up.

"Sorry about that. I was not looking where I was going" I said.

"It's ok neither was I" she said.

"I'm Juliet," I told her.

"I'm Alice," Alice told me.

After that we started to talk. Turns out she is from Wonderland and she is the same age as me.

"Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked her

"Yes I think we are in Neverland" she responded

"Never heard of it" I lied