AFTER FEW WEEKS

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE NAMJOON AND YN WERE KNOWING ABOUT NAMJOONS HEALTH , AND THEY BOTH WERE GOING THROUGH THE DEPRESSION .......SLEEPLESS NIGHTS ....ANXIETY ...ANNOYANCE......

MEANWHILE ....

BORA VISITED KIM MANSION TO SHOW HIS LOVER TO HER PARENTS ....

STORYYYY...

IN DINING ROOM..

mrs. Kim - so namjoon and yn at night we are going with bora to meet jae *bora's bf*

Yn - *fake smile* yes mom *massages bora's shoulder gently who is sitting on chair* alll the best boo , we hope you and jae togather......

Bora - *looks up at yn* thanks y!!

*yn smiles, and look at namjoon to signal him to smile*

Nj. - *sigh and smile* yes bora , it would be best to see you with your partner !!!

*mr. And mrs.kim smile at them*

TIME SKIPPPPP..

IN THE EVENING....

today yn forced namjoon to take a short leave , she directly took him to the beach they always visit....

Yn - *holds his hand* its being a long time we visited her , isnt it!?

Nj. - hmm *namjoon forced a smile*

Yn - oh common namjoon *holds both hand* cant we forget all the things and enjoy tonight *she comes forward* *sigh* i know nothing is going right but atleast we can enjoy present time......

Yn - *sigh* i know its impossible to get the grief out ....but we can atleast try .... Please dont be so moodless namjoon..!?

*she comes nearer to him*

Yn - *heavy voice* i have full faith in you .....you will recover very soon....you arent leaving me !!!

*namjoon hold her from the waist , takes in his embrace and kisses her forehead*

Nj. - *sigh* i love you yn , i really do about how you care for me , how you plan to make me happy , and i assure you that i wont mourn around about this death matter , i promise i will try my best not too , i am not sure whether i am about to die , but for future i wont ruin my present , we will enjoy this time, i will give you my best times...!!!

*yn smile through tears*

Yn - *smile* i love you!!!

Nj. - *pecks her forehead* i love you more!! And also *looks around* thanks i really felt better!!

Yn - isnt it!?? *smile* forget it now lets ENJOYYYY!!

*they both have a good time , talking ,singing , forgetting all the sadness*

Nj. - we would have ate the supper outside itself!!!

Yn - no way , docter has told you avoid eating outside! Plus i made your favourite dishes at home!!!

Nj. - did you!? *he takes a long sniff enjoying the smell and backhugging yn*

Yn - do give a complinent gentleman!! *while putting dishes on table*

Nj. - ofc. My lady *appeals a hand and yn  accepts *

Nj. - ynnnn !! *sees yn setting dishes and whines*

Yn - hmmmm!! *mimicks him*

Nj. - i am impaitient !! *takes a spoonful and puts in mouth*

Yn - oh my god!! Impaitient!!