FLASHBACK...

In evening ......

Yn - where is that file!?! *while huffing*

*she was seeing in a cupboard full of books in his home office *

*she takes out a full bunch of files , and starts checking it , 3/4 file was a hospital report ....*

Yn - *doubtfully* whats is this for!? *she checks the file and it was of recent checkups of namjoon *

Yn - there are two things with these handwritting , 1. They are illegible handwritting , not understandable and 2. Though i dont know what they prescribe to but they look somewhat similar ..... Familiar ....

*she reads the name tag of doctor*

Yn - lee ....HYUNJAE.....!!! , but wait this file-
*someone knocks on door*

Yn - come in ! *politetly*

*mrs.kim came in*

Yn - oh mom , i was just finding dads file!!
*while adjusting files*

Mrs. Kim - i came here to tell you that namjoon found that file , in his office cupboard , so there is no use of finding it here , i came here just to inform you!!

Yn - thanks for informing mom ! I will come out after stacking these files !

*mrs. Kim nodes and walks out of room*

*yn takes out the file and checks it to find a recent appointed prescription*

Yn - *talks to herself* its recent + lee had added prescription and on addition seeing namjoons behaviour i think i need to visit him !!!

LEE HYUNJAE......

DOCTOR AT XYZ CARDIOLOGY HOSPITAL

DOCTOR AT XYZ CARDIOLOGY HOSPITAL ...

FRIENDS - YN ....

STATUS - UNMARRIED

AGE - SAME AS YN

BEEN WITH YN IN UNIVERSITY......

-----------

TIMESKIP....

AT HOSPITAL....

Lee - *sees yn* heyyy yn !!!!

Yn - sharp memory !! Hi lee!!

*lee stands and hugs her*

Lee - i am not like you !! *teases her* i dont forget my friends..

Yn - whatever!!
*rolls eyes*

Lee - but you know i really missed you , finded for ya , no contacts , and it was like ... It was like you suddenly disappeared...!

Yn - *sigh* i am sorry , actually my foster family , i just got outta there with no device and i thought to meet you last time , and i was so struggling not having a penny to even use a telephone booth , i tried to get your address but got to know you flied over america ....!