SURPRISE!!!

* while namjoon was driving , he stopped his car and looked at yn*

Yn - *confused* what happened??

Nj. - would you mind if i make you blindfold....*kindly asked*

Yn - bl-ind fol-d *little bit scared , because events of her past*

Nj. -*sigh* trust me yn , i was and am never planning to harm you in any wayyy! *says softly , melting her*

Yn - *nods*

*namjoon makes her blindfold*

Nj. - done , we are reaching in two minutes *sigh and accelerates*

TIME SKIPPP....

Nj. - yn we have reached at destination , look i will help you get to the main surprise and after that you can open you eyes *said while explaining his plans*

Yn - okk *impaitient*

*namjoon help her to get at that place and*

Nj. - here we go , so i am going to open blindfold , open your eyes slowly *giving instruction*

Yn - yesssss nowww plzz opennn it *impaitient*

*when namjoon opened her blindfold and she completely open  her eyes to be shocked with view*

*yns eyes popped out of view*

Yn - w-wow *she stammered while describing beauty of beach*

Yn - this is so so so goood ....
*she was now backfacing namjoon, and she turned towards to see....... Namjoon on his one knee in proposing style , his one hand has a white rose , because its yn's fav. Colour*

Yn - *mouth palms in shock* na-mjoon ?!?

Nj. - yn , i wanna be in relationship with you ,  you're the first person i wanna see when i wake up , the person i wanna kiss goodnight, because the first time i saw these hands , i couldnt imagine not being able to hold them,,,, so will you be my partner and relationship!?!? *saying lovely and politly* 

.......TO BE CONTUNED