Two.

I walked in to my doctors office for a regular check up. I tapped my foot as I waited impatiently, the nurse came out smiling before calling my name and bringing me in to the room. "We need a urine sample just to make sure you don't have std's or if you're pregnant. I smiled and nodded knowing all the guys I sleep with always use protection so I had nothing to worry about right? Boy I was wrong.

-

The doctor walked in smiling away. She sat down and looked over the chart. She smiled as she said "congratulations mommy!" I swear my eyes popped out of my head as she said the words I wasn't expecting. "What? Wait what?" She smiled and laid me down, "You're going to be a mommy in about 8 months." She put the ultrasound thing on me and showed me the screen. "There is your little peanut, he or she is very small right now and you need to understand the precautions of being early in a pregnancy, so no sexual activity till about month three, I want you to start a nice healthy diet for your baby and I will give you some nausea pills if the morning sickness gets bad." My head was spinning I couldn't think, I just wanted to be with Cam he was the only one who understood. All the other guys were just fun. But what if it's not Cam's what if it's gilinsky's? Or Nash's what am I going to do? I can't raise a baby I'm not ready none of us are ready. What the fuck was I thinking having sex all the time I'm so stupid. "Hey hey it's okay just breathe I can tell your getting stressed the baby's heart beat is high you need to try to stay calm you have to think about that okay?" I nodded, the room spun over and over till eventually everything blacked out.

-

-

-

I awoke in a hospital bed, there was heart monitors iv's all kinds of wires attached to me, I groaned and looked over to see Nash smiling. "Hey love how you feeling?" I blushed and grabbed on to his hand. Nash was so sweet but he had a girlfriend 'Hazel' he just had me as a side fuck. That didn't bother me until now knowing I could be having his child. "I'm feeling okay do you know when I can go home?" He smiled and squeezed my hand. "I'll go ask." You see I lived with Jack Cam and Nash. We were all pretty close since high school ended, and now I just kinda get passed around through the group it doesn't really matter to me, I had no feelings towards them anyways I just wanted a good fuck and that's what I got. Nash came in with a doctor, she smiled at me and shook my hand. "Hello sweetheart im Dr. Maya and your name?" "Luna." She smiled and said "Sir can you please step out this is confidential." Nash nodded and walked off. "So Luna how are you feeling?" "I'm feeling okay better than before im not as lightheaded but I am a little nauseous." "That's all normal parts of pregnancy so don't worry to much but we did a couple tests while you were asleep and your pregnancy is very high risk were worried about you losing the baby so we are going to keep you on bed rest at home, no walking except to go to the bathroom then straight to be you understand?" "Yes of course." She smiled and squeezed my hand. "I know you are young but you can do this I know it." "Thank you." I hugged her before she walked out and told the nurses I was allowed to leave. Nash came back in and helped me in to the wheelchair, "What was that about? Are you okay?" "Nash I'm fine I promise I just got over stressed and passed out its nothing to worry about. But I do have to stay in bed for a little while." He looked at me weird and just nodded.

-

I walked in to the house slowly, Nash carried me up the stairs slowly before laying me on his bed. He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb back and forth, "Are you sure you're okay?" I smiled, always the worrier. "I swear now come here." He laid down next to me before pulling me in his arms and holding me tight. As I started to fall asleep I swear I heard him say, "I love you lu."