One.

I woke up to the feeling of his mouth sucking the insides of my legs. I moaned out and ran my fingers through his hair. "Morning babe." He had that sexy rasp in his voice and his eyes looked tired but here he was ready to please me. He lifted himself up to kiss me deeply before going back down. "Oh Cam don't stop." I moaned out just as Nash walked in, Cam got off me slowly while grinning at Nash and licking his lips, like I got her right where I want her and you don't. I covered myself up with the blanket and got up. Nash grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "Babe." He moaned out, he tried to kiss me but I pulled away quickly and he pouted. "His cum taste is still in my mouth let me brush my teeth." He laughed and I ran off. I washed my body and brushed my teeth quickly before getting dressed in little shorts and a flowing tank. I ran and jumped on nash he kissed me deeply as my hands played in his hair. I lifted my head and put my forehead to his. "I love you." I laughed and got down, "Practicing for Hazel?" He laughed and chased me down the hallway.

I clutched on to Cam as he laid talking on the phone to his manager. I unbuckled his shorts before pulling them slightly down, he grabbed my hand and held on to it. I used the other one to pull down his boxers and slipping my mouth around him. "Uhh ohh sir I got to go something needs my attention right now I'm sorry." I giggled as I continued to suck his cock slowly. "Babe really?" I smiled up at him and started going faster.