Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue

Start from the beginning

Velvet: "Good... stay here... we'll take care of it."

You: "I overlooked your bullying long enough because you told your mom a lot of times so she had the burden of taking care of it... but this time... they went too far for me to leave it be like that."

That's right.... in the previous school Mrs. Belladonna always took care of the bullying... and despite her being famous they still continued bullying Sylvia... but whenever I saw Mr. Belladonna while they were talking about it... I felt like he was about to murder someone... wait a minute... now that I think about it... weren't they bullying Sylvia just to see Mrs. Belladonna... they were far more twisted than I thought.

You: "Are you ready Velvet?" She nodded.

They went to the room and once the doors closed we heard something shattering, some slams, screams and slaps.

Clementine: "I seriously wonder what's going on in there."

Alissa: "I think they demolished the room."

Vixen: "I didn't think they would be this scary..."

We all looked at the doors... not only us but other employees of the company as well...

*Meanwhile Y/N's POV*

Once I closed the doors, Velvet in front of me we got treated by that ex-teacher of Sylvia... the one she said was bullying her.

Ex-Teacher: "Ah. Mrs. and Mr. Belladonna.... here to release another song?"

I took a pen that was there and threw it at him.

You: "Are you an idiot or something? Why would we want to release a song with the likes of you."

Publisher: "Excuse me?"

Velvet slammed her hands on the desk... breaking it in half...

Velvet: "Shut it! This guy over there... was our daughter's teacher back in her old school... and also one of the reasons she transferred."

Publisher: "Is that true?!

You: "And you are no better!"

Velvet charged at them and slapped them both so hard they sat back onto their chairs...

Ex-teacher: "Dang she's too strong."

You: "Serves you right."

Publisher: "What did we do?" At that point my blood started boiling.

You: "YOU EVEN ASK?!!!" I threw his notes at him... which missed him but broke the window behind.

Velvet: "Who was your previous visitor."

Publisher: "Your daughter Sylvia."

You: "And what did you do?"

Ex-teacher: "We did-"

Velvet: "YOU SHUT UP!!!! First you bully Sylvia then you tell her she's not like us when it comes to music?! SHE'S A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR OUM'S SAKE!!!"

You: "And she doesn't have to be like us at all you hear me?"

Publisher: "I do."

Ex-teacher: "Tch..."

Publisher: "Also... you're fired."

Ex-teacher: "What?! You can't do that to me!!!"

Publisher: "I can... and I just did. Leave this room-"

You: "No... he will leave with us... just in case he'd try to hurt our daughter."

Velvet: "You made a mistake you know? Not listening to the song until the end."