Chapter 18~

Brian was pretty much dragging me towards Olivia's room, and it was scaring me a little...He always so gentle with me....But I understand it now, cause he's pissed. Mainly cause his little sister is a tattletale and she could be the reason Brian and I die.

When we got to Olivia's room, he didn't bother knocking, and just stormed right in.

He closed the door behind us, and we were both looking at Olivia, who was admiring her reflection in the mirror.

She rolled her eyes and asked "Ever heard of knocking?"

"How do you know?" Brian asked, his voice now cold and hard.

She smirked and asked "What was that, Brian? Can you speak up a little?"

"Cut the bullshit Olivia." He said, raising his voice a little...I've never seen him this way before, and it's scary.

"Now you tell me how you know about us right now, or I will rip your goddamn head off!"

She shook her head and said "Brian, Brian, Brian...You thought you were so sneaky, didn't you? Jeordie, do you know where the dress you wore last night, came from? Or the stockings, the shoes, the garters, or even the panties came from?"

I shook my head no and she said "Okay, well those were mine. And he stole them from me."

I looked over at him and asked "You stole your sisters panties?"

He rolled his eyes and said "That's beside the point." 

"And I could hear all the little love making you two were doing, from here." She added.

Our eyes went wide and he said "You could?"

She nodded and said "Yep. Sadly one of my special abilities is I have impeccable hearing."

That made me wonder...If she has that ability, could her father have it?

 "Do you realize what kind of game you two are playing? Do you know how risky this is? Are you two fucking stupid?"

"Look Olivia, are you just gonna stand there all day, pointing out how stupid we are, or are you gonna help us out?"

She laughed and asked "Help you two idiots out? Give me one good reason why I'd ever help you out?"

"If you don't, I will make your life a living hell."

"Pfft, sweetheart you did that just being born."

She sighed and said "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got something very important to tell our father...I'm sure he'll be very excited to hear what I have to say."

We moved out of her way and she started walking past us, when he said "I know about Henry."

She stopped dead in her tracks, and she didn't move.

After a minute, she slowly turned her head over to us and she asked "W-What?"

Brian stepped forward and said "I know about what happened to Henry...And I know what happened between you and him.."

Henry was a servant here, and he was Olivia's personal servant. He died a few years ago, after Hugh beat him and snapped his neck I'm front of all of us....He was killed, because he was caught spying on the Warner's private 

business...They were together?

I saw her eyes tear up and he asked "How do you know?" Her voice was shaky, and barely above a whisper.

"I saw the look on your face when dad killed him...I saw the look in your eyes."

I saw tears roll down her cheeks, and that's the first time I've ever seen her cry.

She looked down at the ground and said "I was right there...I could've done something to save him-"

"You know you couldn't, without dad killing you..There's nothing you could've done, sis-"

"I don't care if dad killed me or not, I would've died for him...He was the love of my life...He was my soul....I can never forgive myself every day for letting him die, and it'll stay that way until it's my turn to go."

She looked up at me and said "Jeordie, I am so sorry for tripping you at the engagement party..I don't know why I did it. But when I watched my dad beat you....It made me think of Henry..I nearly broke down and I had to leave.."

I smiled and said "I forgive you."

She shook her head and said "I don't deserve your forgiveness."

I walked up to her and said "Yes you do." I gently pulled her into a hug, and she hugged back. It felt nice hugging her...I understand why she's been so rude to me all these years. She was angry at herself for what happened to Henry. 

She broke the hug and wiped her tears away. She looked over at Brian, and he came up and hugged her. She hugged him back and she said "Your secret is safe with me...And it'll stay safe even if it kills me."

Brian smiled and said "Thanks, sis."

The pulled away, and Brian kissed the top of her head. She smiled and said "I need to go now...Be good to him, okay? Protect him with your life." 

He looked over at me and said "Always". She nodded and said bye to us, before she disappeared. He came over me and gently cupped my face in his hands. He looked at me with serious eyes, and said "Jeordie, I promise that I will always keep you safe no matter what." I smiled and said "I know." He smiled his beautiful smile, then leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine.

He took my hand in his and said "Come with me...There's someone I want you to meet."