The Multiple Choice

Start from the beginning

Her emotions overwhelmed her that a tear dropped, not out of sadness but out of the immense and intense feeling. Janella touched Jane's face and wiped the tear falling from her cheeks.

"Clumsy, you..." She spoke in her gentle voice, while a smile formed.

"Hater..." Jane replied.

"From now on, love, you can call me Jea. All the special people in my life call me Jea. You're now one of them," Janella said, tapping Jane's nose with her finger.

Jane felt her knees grow weak hearing Jea call her "love".

Janella held on to Jane's face and planted a kiss on her lips. Jane responded. From what seemed to be sweet, gentle kisses, theirs escalated to kisses filled with passion and wanting. Both gasping for air. Soon, their lips deepened their kisses as their tongues touched. Jane pressed her tongue inside Janella's mouth, exploring, yearning and sucking. Janella had to gasp and moan.

With lips still locking together, Janella led Jane to her king-sized bed. She laid herself as Jane climbed, not letting go of their kiss. Finally, they broke free from the kiss.

Janella wanted to enjoy her view. She couldn't believe that the girl she's been longing for so long is now on top of her with eyes looking at her as if wanting to take her clothes off.

Both of them panting as they dove into each other again, hungry and thirsty for kisses. Jane's mouth soon found Janella's chin. Her tongue explored pacing up and down, from her ear to her neck. This was all she had ever wanted, she wanted to explore and taste every part of Jea's body. Jane nibbled on Janella's ear. "I want you, Jea, only you..." she whispered. Janella let out a loud sigh, as Jane gently slid her kisses down to her collarbone.

Jane's hands found its way to Janella's waist, and slid her hands inside the latter's shirt. Still kissing Janella's neck and collarbone, Jane's hands moved up Janella's curvy body, exposing more and more skin. As if wanting more, Janella grabbed her shirt and removed it over her head.

Jane was now looking down at the love of her life, studying her every curve, scanning her porcelain skin. Her fingers explored her neck, her bosom, as she grabbed a hold of the strap of her bra and removed it from her shoulder, Jane dove in to plant kisses all the way to Janella's breasts. Ecstasy instantly overcame Janella, as she moaned to every kiss.

Girl, I really want you bad... The song kept playing on loop, as she savored every kiss Jane plants on her.

Jane found the clasps to Janella's bra and unclasped it. And like a hungry babe, she went in for Jea's bosom, taking all in her mouth, her tongue explored her nipples, sucking and playing. Jea grabbed Jane's hair and let out a moan, her body arching relentlessly. Jane's right arm wrapped around Jea not letting go. She's never letting go.

Jane other hand found its way to Jea's zipper. And like an expert, her fingers unbuttoned her jeans swiftly, as she zips down Jea's jeans. Soon, Janella found Jane's mouth exploring her tummy and on to her hips. Cold shivers running up and down her spine. Her breath deep and out of place.

Jane kissed tenderly and passionately, as her mouth traveled Janella's hips. Her hands pulled Janella's jeans down to her knees, as she explored Janella's hips.

You're pulling me closer, you're making this harder, when I touch your body...

Jane knelt at Janella's legs as she removed the jeans. As soon as her legs were free, Jane's tongue ran through the insides of Janella's legs. Tingling sensations darted everywhere, Janella couldn't help but moan loudly. "J---Jane...", she managed to whisper in between her breaths. The sound of her name on Jea's lips seemed to ignite Jane, that she snapped out of her gentle kisses and with passionate hunger, removed Jea's panties and went in for her femininity. Her mouth dove in, her tongue darted inside Jea.